Embarrassed photographer admits she was never taught how to retouch images...

Name
Stewart
Edit My Images
Yes
I hope it's faked! - but even so it's very funny.

I've seen many "wannabes" produce even worst than that…
I'm not sure it's a joke… and don't see this a funny at all. :cool:

Strange, its worse than my pictures. An incredible feat of stupidity

Sadly, I think its real. The stories being floating round various social media for a few days

In the papers today. They had to be better before they were messed with.

Don't think it is fake I have seen the post by the client on her personal facebook it has been shared all over the place

I'm putting my bets on it being fake. If not the family is daft to pay that much without checking the photographers portfolio.

Saw it on petapixel the other day. I just cannot believe it's real.

At least with the Ecce Homo picture there was no going back to the original, obviously not the case here. You mess up the processing, you can always start again; the original shots can't be anywhere near as bad as these.

The faces get most of the attention, not surprisingly, but anyone else noticed the terrible cloning in the backgrounds as well?

Still convinced that this is a fake, but people keep referring to the post processing. While that is a very obvious issue, what seems to keep being missed is that the subjects are also not correctly positioned in relation to the sun and the available shadow, which for an available light photograph on a day like that, is "kind of critical".

I hope it's real if only so that I know there's someone out there worse than me.

Somehow I think the posing, sharpness and exposures should be of comparable standards of the editing for it be "genuine" fail.

Back