Emotional weekend

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,
Just wanted to share with everyone how happy I am. This weekend was the basketballscotland cadet(under 16) league play-offs. These play-offs were put into place so that basketballscotland could cut the league down from 13 teams to 10 teams! :wacky: we were part of these teams because we finished 9th in the league last season. these play-offs were 4 teams 2 spots in the league, we had to win or we would not be in the natonal league and the club would fold. we won our first game by 4 points after being down 5 at half time. One of our players had a awful injury last year where he broke his ancle, the player that fell on him and broke it was playing for the other team. There coach really ****ed me off when at the end of the game he went in the huff and started talking to the refs and going on about how his player had broke our guys ancle :annoyed: we got ****ed in our second game by 50 points! and we won our last game on the sunday by 10 to hold our place in the league. :clap:

Dalkeith_Playoffs_19-08-06_035X.jpg

Me on the end in the white t-shirt looking happy during the second game!

Well Done :)

Well done - always a worry when you are fighting to keep a club going so look forward to hearing you won the league next year.

Back