weekly Em's 52 for 2016 - Celebration added

I like that, a fun take on the theme. Nothing really to add than what others have said.

Now mum's playing with his toys he seems a bit keener to get them out himself this week!

Sounds like ours, things sit away for ages until we get them out/talk about getting rid of them, then suddenly they are the most played with toys in the house.

Hello

A fab and fun shot for captive; good to see someone else making use of toys to help illustrate the theme. Liking the lighting in this - nice a bright and fitting for the brightly coloured busybody. I would possibly have gone for a tighter crop, probably to the top of the bars, and lost the bg and shadow at the top of the frame.

All the best for the next 50!

Cheers

Spooks

I like what you've put together.

Hello

A fab and fun shot for captive; good to see someone else making use of toys to help illustrate the theme. Liking the lighting in this - nice a bright and fitting for the brightly coloured busybody. I would possibly have gone for a tighter crop, probably to the top of the bars, and lost the bg and shadow at the top of the frame.

All the best for the next 50!

Cheers

Spooks
Andy suggested that too - probably a good call - it draws more attention to the eyes. I think I got a bit sidetracked by the shadows of the bars I'd managed to create - I was quite chuffed!

good shot of the books and definitely on theme
I like the blue dragon I also thought he was smaller than inches great image
and your Lego captive is a fun take on the Theme

That's a corker Emma (sorry, couldn't resist). Two bouquets for the price of one eh! Nicely composed - like that space, and the colours are lovely.

Hi, very nicely done the flowers seem to be a perfect scale for the cork

I like the symmetry of the arrangment - quite impressive working at that scale - and the cork adds a novel twist. If only you'd had a bottle of fleurie...

Hi Emma

I like Old very much ... nice lighting and warm DoF (y)

Miniature ... clean, great detail on the cork and the flowers fit perfectly ... nice idea too. (y)

Bang on theme and a crisp clean shot - liking the vibrant colours and lighting in this

Cheers

Spooks

I like the symmetry of the arrangment - quite impressive working at that scale - and the cork adds a novel twist. If only you'd had a bottle of fleurie...
Hi Emma

Miniature ... clean, great detail on the cork and the flowers fit perfectly ... nice idea too. (y)
Bang on theme and a crisp clean shot - liking the vibrant colours and lighting in this

Cheers

Spooks
Any excuse for a tipple ;) well on theme and nicely done :clap:
Thank you everyone :)

Hi Emma

Cheers

Spooks
Any excuse for a tipple ;) well on theme and nicely done :clap:
Thank you everyone :)

Lovely. Nice detail a slight crop maybe.

I'd like it a little warmer.

Cheers.
Thanks Andy - I'm guessing a bit of the top? And I think that's the first time anyone has suggested they'd like a photo of mine warmer! I was working with reading lamps that have quite a cold light. I tried with a couple of different warmer bgs first, too - but wasn't quite happy with them. Thanks for the feedback as always.

Thanks Andy - I'm guessing a bit of the top? And I think that's the first time anyone has suggested they'd like a photo of mine warmer! I was working with reading lamps that have quite a cold light. I tried with a couple of different warmer bgs first, too - but wasn't quite happy with them. Thanks for the feedback as always.

Yeah, just a tad off the top.

He looks very content there, must be happy, nice use of DoF with the fire in the background.

Cat asleep near the fire, what's not to be happy about?
As already said, nice use of DoF Emma :)

Definitely happy and contented up there by the fire. Spot on for the theme and so nicely taken too. :clap:

Back