Epson V600

Name
Mart
Edit My Images
No
Sorry if its a duff question and I've searched and can't find anything, Will a V600 scan 6 x 7 negs? I know it will do 6 x 6 but having got a RZ67 I need obviously 6 x 7's. If it wont can anyone give me a clue as to which reasonably priced scanner will do 6 x7's.

Cheers,

Mart

Just did a quick Google and found this:

Built-in transparency unit for 35mm slides, negatives and medium-format panoramic film up to 6x22 cm

Which came from this website V600 Review in the USA

But I would have a mooch around the Epson website they should have some specs on the scanner, just to be sure

Sorry if its a duff question and I've searched and can't find anything, Will a V600 scan 6 x 7 negs? I know it will do 6 x 6 but having got a RZ67 I need obviously 6 x 7's. If it wont can anyone give me a clue as to which reasonably priced scanner will do 6 x7's.

Cheers,

Mart

Well - the Canoscan 8800F does 120 negs/trannies in a strip of up to 3 shots of 6x6 in one go - you can simply put a "marquee" around the edge of frame you want with the software and scan 6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7, 6x12 , 6x18 or any part or section of the whole.

Thanks, for some reason I could not find the info. Looks like that will be the one for me.

Cheers,
Mart

Thanks for all the help. V600 ordered this morning. Hopefully I can then show off some of the 1st films I have developed.

Cheers,

Mart

Was going to say that the V500 does a block so you can just cut out the image :) Wasn't sure that the V600 would but they don't tend to go backwards.

Cheers,

Mart

did a Search and Couldn't find anything but did come up with V500 which I believe to be model before , Not sure of difference but it say it's got a open mask so I expect you can cut it down yourself they were from a UK company Ffordes photo at £

Back