Epson WF-7620 issue

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I have an issue with the above printer. Whenever I send a print to it, it will print part of the PDF or document, and the rest is blank. As an example, I have sold some items to MPB. They send you a PDF to print out and sign. I sent the pdf to the printer and it prints the black line with Purchase Quote in it in white, and the grey line with Items to be sold in white (As they appear on the PDF) the rest of the print os bank. i.e Invoice from, Invoice to and the details of the times.

The sheet is blank, so i's not trying and failing to print. My inks are original and are on 90%

Any ideas? it's driving me mad!

Thanks,
Nick

make sure you have the latest driver from Epson website for starters.
can you print other documents? is it just PDFs?

Just updated the drivers and firmware and the problem persists. But it does now appear to be restricted to PDF's as I just printed an email out with pictures and that's fine

just a thought try printing the file to PDF (recreate the PDF) and then try printing it.

W10 has a built in Microsoft Print to PDF.

Which application are you printing from? Some apps/browsers have PDF previewers that might cause issues when printing. Try saving the PDF to disk, open it in Adobe Reader and print from that - if you’ve not already given that a go......

Figured it out. In advanced, I chose print as image and it worked.

Thanks for the replies all

Ok, so revisiting this thread as I have a new problem... I have installed genuine Epson ink cartridges, but the black print is coming out a faded washed out grey? It was doing this before I replaced the ink. I thought it may be the cartridge I had in there previously but it appears not. Any ideas on what could be causing this? Drivers are updated too.
Think it may be time for a new printer

Back