Evening bales

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening%20Bales.jpg

You been on your knees again in those fields Janice:) .....nice shot.

P-E said:
You been on your knees again in those fields Janice:) .....nice shot.

I'm saying nothing!! ;)

I like the first one but the second one is fantastic, just need to clone out that stray 'thingy' on the left, you know that 'whatsit' 'doofer'

IanC_UK said:
Nice shots Janice, watch out in that second one though ! lol the combine harvester will be sneaking up behind you ! ;)

Superman to the rescue! :D (Funnily enough I watched Superman III yesterday with the harvester scene in it :D)

Lovely shots Janice.
Prefer the first one. Could it do with a touch of contrast/leves to make it pop a bit more?

Thanks folks. I have already done lots of contrast, levels etc on the first....I found any more and it was over the top.

I ummed and arred about that peice of stray wheat, but I left it in because I thought it was that which drew the eye to the beginning of the curve at first.
I will duly remove it if it is more of a distraction.

I must stop replying late at night....Lookin at it with fresher eyes this morning, it doesnt need as much contrast as I thought.. :)

Lovely shots both, I can't decide which I like like best, the bottom one first because of the lead in, then the top because of the lighting and soft shadows etc.

You using a polarizer Janice?... I would have thought they would have just right for those kinda shots...perhaps.. :LOL: ...just a thought, as I don't really know what im talking about.

Love these Janice(y)

I took a couple last week, much like your first but havent got around to doing anything with them yet.
I like your 2nd shot too, lovely warm colours/shadow, oh and the doofer thingy doesnt bother me either way!

Lovely shots both, thingy (wheat ear) doesnt both me, makes it look more natural.

Thats the trouble with men............always trying to draw your attention towards their "whatsit" "doofer" !!! :D

Whereas we would rather keep our eyes anywhere BUT!! :D

Damn...........I've been rumbled!! :D

very nice janice, prefer the first one though

Back