Eventerprise?

Thanks.

I unsubscribed yesterday and had an email this morn saying

"The truth is you will be missed, and we mean this with absolute sincerity"

blah, blah.......... and an offer of a 3 month premium subscription but I can't think I've ever arranged anything that could possibly benefit from them.

Hi Jeremy,

The emails you received include an obligation-free online profile for your business. Eventerprise is a trusted global events platform and the profile our team created for you free of charge will help boost your digital presence and improve your chances of connecting with clients seeking your services. We only used your website images for your Eventerprise profile and you are welcome to delete or edit them at any time.

The motivation behind our platform is to help clients find event service providers like photographers faster and in a more transparent manner via verified reviews and ratings.

If you feel at any time that a free online presence on a global platform and transparent reviews are not valuable for your business, you are welcome to unsubscribe and we’ll delete your profile immediately.

Since you have unsubscribed we have deleted your profile with immediate effect

Eventerprise.com | Customer Success Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jeremy,

The emails you received include an obligation-free online profile for your business. Eventerprise is a trusted global events platform and the profile our team created for you free of charge will help boost your digital presence and improve your chances of connecting with clients seeking your services. We only used your website images for your Eventerprise profile and you are welcome to delete or edit them at any time.

The motivation behind our platform is to help clients find event service providers like photographers faster and in a more transparent manner via verified reviews and ratings.

If you feel at any time that a free online presence on a global platform and transparent reviews are not valuable for your business, you are welcome to unsubscribe and we’ll delete your profile immediately.

Since you have unsubscribed we have deleted your profile with immediate effect

Wow. Joining a forum to pursue an unsubscriber smacks of a rather "in your face" tactic.

We only used your website images for your Eventerprise profile and you are welcome to delete or edit them at any time.

So you freely admit to copyright infringement on behalf of Eventerprise then? That'll make the court case run more smoothly.

Great for your SEO profile as well!

(Could everyone rememeber to mention Eventerprise and credit them in each of your posts please?)

So you freely admit to copyright infringement on behalf of Eventerprise then?

I presume it's for the individual only, rather than the company (IE not viewable to others) I'm sure I've seen comments about other companies doing similar.

A rather pre-decimal feel to their TrustPilot entry too.. all pounds shillings and pence..
I suggest reporting this sham outfit by emailing trustpilot compliance - compliance@trustpilot.com

Links to report:-
www.trustpilot.com/review/eventerprise.com

Reason of report (this is my text, so suggest putting your own in here)
Paid for reviews (all reviewers have just one review, content of review is generic and does not match site)

Fortunately, the response came from the Customer Success Manager (CSM) as oppose to the "Customer Failures Manager." That's CFM and make your own acronym.

So much for @Crystal Herboth from Victim Services assurances your profile and subscription had been deleted.

Back