Eversure Camera Insurance

Yep, been using them for a few years now, fortunately haven't had to make a claim though.

Found the premium competitive.

GC

Just had a quick look at the link and the quote was a little more than I pay for my house contents, building and worldwide cover for my camera gear. Check out your home insurance adding about £25K of camera gear added very little to my policy. Note my cover is for replacement not new for old on the camera gear.

Just food for thought?

Yes i use them and They are brilliant. Not long ago I dropped my Nikon D800 while fitting to a tripod. Contacted Eversure and they just took over arranging everything and kept me informed all the way. They arranged for the camera to be collected from my home, arranges the repair company and the camera return. Absolutely no worries about staying with them, you won't find better service anywhere

From this. I thought the cost of repair would be more than camera worth

9JBEkSB.jpg

to this. A lot more internal damage than it looks as well, camera came back even better than new

IH9trsv.jpg

Last edited:
Aaduki have just price matched them, will have to look at both and choose one of them.

Seeign this thread I check and saw one of my lenses isn't covered , so just upped the insurance for it before the holidays

Ended up staying with Aaduki, they offered me 13 months for the price of 12, excess is more but any dealing with them so far have being good.

Back