Daily Evil Onions 366

Name
Dave Peacock
Edit My Images
Yes
Decided to start my own 365 for 2012 using the canon s95
Im planning to use the s95's onboard features and do basic resizing.

1:
1-1-2012.
New year got messy and the tree took the punishment... the evils of cider.

2:
2-1-2012.
Monkeh wants a cup of tea!

Last edited:
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Like the decoration, nice thinking

OP
OP
evilonion
Name
Dave Peacock
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks :) 1. is my fav so far as well, just experimenting with the s95's onboard features.
I put the camera on the floor and shot in hdr mode. I will start being a bit more creative with my images in the next few weeks :)

OP
OP
evilonion
Name
Dave Peacock
Edit My Images
Yes
Thankyou, glad you liked the pic :) I think a few of us will be going back there... hopefully before security gets too tight.

Here are the next 2 pictures for the 366.

7-7-2012

Jellybean head...

8-8-2012

Time to relax...

Both shot using the dof features on the canon s95.
Resized in photoshop with no editing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
evilonion
Name
Dave Peacock
Edit My Images
Yes
yeah for some reason i love photographing food... i just think its the colours and variety i love... i have something special planned for tomorrow ;)... taken me a week to prepare it so i hope it works! lol

Name
Matt Wright
Edit My Images
Yes
Jellybean shot loks awesome - so much colour. I cant promise i wont steal that idea at some point this year!!

Keep up the good work

Matt

OP
OP
evilonion
Name
Dave Peacock
Edit My Images
Yes
haha thanks, i must admit a few of them did end up eaten :D

10-1-2012

On ice...

This has taken about a week to create, freezing water in laters in a tray with the bottle submerged. To get the cracks i had to pour water over it,
then smash it on the floor, rebuild it, then refreeze it again before pouring water over it and shooting it.

Hope you like it :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
evilonion
Name
Dave Peacock
Edit My Images
Yes
Getting it to crack was a lot harder than i thought it would be.
Especially getting the cracks to show in the picture... I have an idea for a future shoot to get a bit more creative :)

MWHCVT

Advertiser
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
I've already killed it... added around 4000 ebooks and pdf's to itunes and the ipad loaded them up and then crashed. lol
But apple never crashes :thinking: :naughty: :exit:

OP
OP
evilonion
Name
Dave Peacock
Edit My Images
Yes
Did nearly 24 hours at work yesterday and didnt have much time to take a picture.
This was taken around 23:30 just before starting the night shift fixing the roads.

12-1-2012

Long night ahead...

OP
OP
evilonion
Name
Dave Peacock
Edit My Images
Yes
13-1-2012

Sea mine re-activated...

My pencil urchin recently started to die, normally they dont live past shedding but i gave various salt washes and he came back to life. All spines back to normal and eating like hes never had a meal before! :D

OP
OP
evilonion
Name
Dave Peacock
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry, not been putting as much effort in the past couple of days as i should have. Just been very tight for time.
Next week will see me up my game a bit...
I'm looking to start doing some arty stuff with a theme of contrast so i'll see what i can produce next week.
Might even have a go at some light trails as i have a bridge over a dual carriagway near my house.

Tonights shot.

14-01-2012

Snack horror! (just having some fun :) )