Evil Weevil

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
"Excellent" bit of work Alby, great comp', and bags of detail.(y)

George.

2 Very nice shots with so much detail, keep posting please :)
You are so lucky that Canon do a MP-e 65, I would so love one, sadly Nikon are falling behind in this area.

2 Very nice shots with so much detail, keep posting please :)
You are so lucky that Canon do a MP-e 65, I would so love one, sadly Nikon are falling behind in this area.

Graham there is a way but it means changing gear unfortunately. Thanks for passing through

"Excellent" bit of work Alby, great comp', and bags of detail.(y)

George.
Cheers George ;)

Graham there is a way but it means changing gear unfortunately. Thanks for passing through

Cheers George ;)
Well I am pondering on the idea of a olympus m4/3 setup as I have seen some nice shots from that. (just a thought though)

Well I am pondering on the idea of a olympus m4/3 setup as I have seen some nice shots from that. (just a thought though)
I did use the mp-e 65 on the Olympus e-m1 for a bit using the commilte adapter, it worked pretty well. There's some food for thought Graham. ;)

Nice to see you back at it Alby - Your shots have always been an inspiration :) These are great :)

Cheers Sara, nice of you to say. ;)

Oh well, back to the drawing board for me.....:sulk::)

Just keep at it and Andy, it is within your skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice shots Alby

I use m4/3 for all my shots as you probably know Graham like all systems it has its drawbacks

I like the idea of this being a GIF as the evil weevil .... classic movie style :D

Love weevils and the shots, great to see you back :)

Back