Excited not half!

Fraser Euan White

Suspended / Banned
Name
Fraser White
Edit My Images
Yes
Great day planned for tomorrow - nice breakfast then trying out the new to me Rolleicord that @Andysnap so kindly sold me - I really can't wait as I don't get to many opportunities to go out with a camera these days :) Probably won't sleep tonight it really is my Christmas!

Does anybody else suffer from this child like behaviour or do I just need to grow up?

Remember to say your prayers for decent light! ;) Have a great day, whatever the weather throws up and remember this month's topic for FPOTY is Wet!

Remember to say your prayers for decent light! ;) Have a great day, whatever the weather throws up and remember this month's topic for FPOTY is Wet!

:-( Struggling this month and the three entries are fantastic up to now!

I might be doing a eurovision song contest this month - 'nul points'!

Last edited:
Great day planned for tomorrow - nice breakfast then trying out the new to me Rolleicord that @Andysnap so kindly sold me - I really can't wait as I don't get to many opportunities to go out with a camera these days :) Probably won't sleep tonight it really is my Christmas!

Does anybody else suffer from this child like behaviour or do I just need to grow up?

bloody hell,,,,one that escaped from mr Snap without being murdered !

bloody hell,,,,one that escaped from mr Snap without being murdered !

Oi! It didn't escape it was released into the wild after being nurtured back to health by a caring owner.....or something :D

...rather well, @Fraser Euan White ! Lucky you didn't drop it in the water, since it looks like you're pretty much in it. That's a really, really nice shot lots of interest but nice strong lines, love it.

...rather well, @Fraser Euan White ! Lucky you didn't drop it in the water, since it looks like you're pretty much in it. That's a really, really nice shot lots of interest but nice strong lines, love it.

Thank you Chris for the kind comments :) It was (still could be) my December 'Wet' entry.

Just clicked through onto the + version on Flickr and the detail is spectacular. You'll not be needing LF now. ;)

Thanks Peter; I am impressed with the IQ considering it is a flat bed scan. The main thing for me though is how much fun the camera is to use, it really feels like a precision instrument in the hand. I seem to be 'gelling' with the Rollei brand at the moment; i now have three and love them all :)
I reckon @Andysnap let an absolute cracker of a camera go here and I can't thank him enough for selling it to me!

Back