Workshop Extra tution

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone have any good recommendations for private tutors / photo teachers based in the midlands Or equally know of which institutions run good courses?
I'm going on safari later in the year and I want to improve my odds of getting the best from my new camera and lens.
Thanks

Hi John,

Im new here but not to photography... I am a semi pro adventure sports and wildlife photographer and yes I do run workshops but not trying to sell you anything.....
If you are proficient with a camera and its just about getting use to your new one then I suggest you take yourself off to one of the safari parks in and around the midlands (I know its north and maybe just outside the midlands but I would recommend the Yorkshire Wildlife Park - Doncaster as you can get above the fences for clear photos or get so close to the fence and shoot through it), you can learn the hands on skills you need with the animals that you can expect to see :)

If you are looking for something more and someone to take you step by step through it then give me a shout...... Im hoping to be running Safari workshops in Zambia from next year.

Hope it goes well

Back