F-Stop bags - UK Supplier

Name
Mike Simpson
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys, im struggling to find a UK supplier for F-Stop bags that have stock (and aren't ridiculously overpriced!), can anybody point me in the right direction? I fly in 2 weeks so can't risk ordering from abroad! Bits im after in particular are the Loka & pro large ICU but would consider the Loka UL or Tipola BC if the normal Loka was out of stock though!

I haven't...the website is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. I'm assuming you know they stock F-stop gear then? :D Will give them a phone call tomorrow

Cheers guys, saw CVP tonight, will need to phone tomorrow but looks like they are special order and not kept in stock! OutdoorShop is a little too expensive, i would consider the Tilopa if it were a good price, but thats top end!

I haven't...the website is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. I'm assuming you know they stock F-stop gear then? Will give them a phone call tomorrow

They definitely stock them but you may have to be lucky for them to have what you want. I have bought Fstop stuff from them and been pleased,

Cheers for the help guys, i picked up a Loka UL from Paramo today, and should have the pro large ICU by the end of the week :)

Back