F3/GT @ Silverstone

Joe T

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Following from my other thread, here are the rest of the better shots from F3/GT yesterday at Silverstone. It was a good day. I met up with Grendal (a member on here) and his better half.

DSC_3076-01a.jpg

DSC_3115-02a.jpg

DSC_3117-02a.jpg

Some nice details on the VW van.
TBH, most of the images are quite heavily tilted.

Great shots Joe, as always. I'll post a few of mine in the next couple of days. Beverley loves the 3rd one, No 11! Hope to meet up again soon (y)

Nice shots Joe, especially numbers 7 & 8. (y)

I do agree that tilting the camera so the car/track is angled adds something to motorsport shots sometimes (always reminds me of the old Batman TV series :) ). I sometimes angle the camera on my motorsport shots, but I know I go a bit too far sometimes. The angles make the shots more dynamic, but I know I have to keep telling myself to take a few ' normal' shots now and again so they don't all look the same when I'm looking through them on the PC - 'variety is the spice of life' an all that :) .
Very nice shots though

Rich

i saw these race at brands early this year some cracking cars in that championship, i agree that tilting can be good, but maybe slightly too much for there angle. Personal i think tilting to that level is better for more head on-ish into corners (if that makes sense)

But some nice pics there.

I'm not saying NO to all tilted shots, lol!
It works well on some side panning but not 3/4 or cars exiting a corner ie that Aston Martin and F3 shot.
Well I don't know, you can't please everyone lol:bonk:

I don't mind the angles, mainly as the motox more or less demands it to fill the frame I suppose.

One or two look like they need the levels/contrast boosting a wee bit though. All nice and sharp mind, wish my panning was that good.

Back