Facebook pages...

I've liked it too - I'm looking forward to seeing your work (Sue Dudley, Malvern Phodography).

Jim, I have just liked your page, but you might want to know you have a typo in your description - I think you mean "realms" of photography rather than "relms".

Thank you MadWoman for the like, and thanks loads for spotting the typo :), I'm usually good at spotting that type of thing. Do you have a page to like back?

PS. I didn't think this through as it's difficult to know who has a page to like back, so if anybody wants liking back, just drop me a quick msg/pm with the name of the group and I'll return the favour :). I'm quite new to this digital game, but I am improving (I hope lol). Facebook is a nightmare for compressing the hell out of images too.

Last edited:
Right I'd like to introduce the page for my new photography venture..The Night School, offering night time photography workshops but you can read more about that in my official thread HERE :D

This is my facebook page for that enterprise, please like the page and share it with your friends, if you'd like to keep up with the activity of the night school..

FACEBOOK PAGE

Thanks

Matt

Have I missed a setting or have they changed the pages lately as i cant seem to scroll through pics on full screen mode on my phone anymore. If I share my page on my personal account a new album uploaded is fine. Just have to click on each photo on the time line on my page thats all.

Here is my Facebook page. Like it and I will like your page also :)

Some great pages in all of these. I will add mine, its in the sig at the bottom. I mainly shoot extreme sports but will point the camera at anything interesting as well.

Can't remember if I'm already in this one or not, but as I've just recommended the thread to someone else as a place to post their facebook link, I suppose I should "bump" the thread again...

Bit of a quiet one from me I'm afraid... I don't actually get out enough to shoot things recently...

https://www.facebook.com/MarkBurrowsPhoto/

Back