Fancy a low cost Leica?

And if this was actually for sale........................................................cynic that I am there would be (some!) people buying it. :(

And if this was actually for sale........................................................cynic that I am there would be (some!) people buying it. :(

Just think of the follow up market of selling a little square of black tape to those same people to cover up the red dot they've just bought so that they look more 'street'..

Just think of the follow up market of selling a little square of black tape to those same people to cover up the red dot they've just bought so that they look more 'street'..

Always good to upsell................in the case of this one, where is that next sucker. :LOL:

On a more & very serious note ~ The tragic thing is in the 'real world' example that happened and had follow-on even once the scam was revealed were those fake IED detectors. I cannot recall exactly what his fate in court was but he should have been sent into 'theatre' with one of his own detectors and suffered the consequences of his crime!

Got hundreds of these, used them on slides to indicate which way to pick them up to put them in the projector,
never thought of this :D

Got hundreds of these, used them on slides to indicate which way to pick them up to put them in the projector,
never thought of this :D

Now that takes me back :)

liker.gif

Is that OK? :D

:D:LOL:

If/when I get a round tuit, I will be creating little red stickers with Likea (in an appropriate font). Oddly, it seems to be the baby X Fujis that people think are Leicas, although the X30 is missing the viewfinder window (single) so fewer people get confused.

Back