Farne Islands

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of pics from the Farnes trip with my Brother and Matt the mod and his Son :)

Puffin (20D and 100-400L)
puffin.jpg

Tern (Taken with 20D and 17-40L)
tern3.jpg

Lighthouse (20D and 100-400L)
lighthouse.jpg

Oh and what is happening while these shots are being taken !!!! lol
dave_tern.jpg

LOL. Great shots Ian. Makes me wish I'd gone now.

Me too. Always fancied a trip to Lindisfarne, myself. Been past it dozens of times without realising where it was.

I like the lighthouse pic. Something eerie about it....

Thanks for the comments guys :)

We tried to go Lindisfarne ! The road was underwater though ! lol When i go back (and i am going back) i am going to make time to go see Lindisfarne and a couple of other places ! :)

Good shots. What processing have you used in #2? I really like it, just a shame the bird wasn't making eye contact with you.

IanC_UK said:
Thanks for the comments guys :)

We tried to go Lindisfarne ! The road was underwater though ! lol When i go back (and i am going back) i am going to make time to go see Lindisfarne and a couple of other places ! :)
Timetable http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/vg/tidetabl.html
Lovely place....never been with the camera though, so if you are going to holy island let me know...please! Love to go with the camera...

That tern shot is a cracker m8!

minimeeze said:
Good shots. What processing have you used in #2? I really like it, just a shame the bird wasn't making eye contact with you.

Would you believe its down to an accident ! LOL

I left the Polariser on and used the flash, other than levels and a little sharpen and crop theres no special processing on the tern shot !

Thanks for the comments ! :)

Other pics are here

Back