Fashion goes ahead despite the dead body.

OMG. Words fail me.

Their cavalier attitude beggars belief, I for one wish there was something they could be charged with!

Plus how were they to know he was dead and not in a deep coma...........and had died while they did the shoot. Let alone contaminating what could have a crime scene!!!!!

Selfish hardly seems adequate to describe their behaviour, it would serve the clothing company right if the publicity crashes their sales.

Last edited:
Pretty f***ed up. Some of the comments aren't much better,

"Even if the body is a homeless person, they're still human, and deserve respect!"

What the hell does that mean. Bizarre thing to say, like it's more understandable if they were homeless.

People are dicks.

What's the deal with the charges? It says if they waited until the next day there could be criminal charges (apparently 1am doesn't count as the next day?).

I mean, poor guy but if he was dead he was dead. Ain't wasn't any bringing him back!

I mean, poor guy but if he was dead he was dead. Ain't wasn't any bringing him back!

Who were they to decide he was dead, granted there could likely be clear signs.......would you know what to look for and did they indeed check thoroughly? Having said that what about dignity and the need to inform the authorities in a prompt manner as who was to say he had not died as a result of foul play.

Your trite supposition that because he was dead it mattered not that that just carried on and delayed almost as an afterthought to let the police know just "because they knew they were trespassing..." , is sadly IMO a lack judgement on your part and I hope you never find yourself in a position to have wanted to know what & when something has to someone close to you! Where any delay would just add to your trauma and distress.

As s***ty as their actions it could be a blessing. There is a very good chance that the man wouldn't have been found for a long time. At least if he has family they can have closure.

As s***ty as their actions it could be a blessing. There is a very good chance that the man wouldn't have been found for a long time. At least if he has family they can have closure.

I was thinking similar. Okay, so they were selfish and thoughtless but at least they did call it in eventually. They could have slunk away and kept their mouths shut, in which case it might have been weeks or even months before anyone else stumbled across him.

Last edited:
Clearly they are such very important people that we should not judge them as others are judged. I am sure that if the body had been a close associate of them they would of acted no differently.
Such clever, bright things with important careers to pursue, please try to understand it was the light!

We are what we are (%%%kers)

If he was dead and it can be hard to tell unless you know exactly what to look for. Beside they then spent 6 hours in what might have been a crime scene for all they knew, they could have destroyed vital evidence.

Exactly my point!

Since they broke into the place, I'm sure the police can find something to charge them with, criminal damage perhaps.
It's trespass, so it's a civil matter and nothing to do with the police. The owner can ask them to leave but has no powers if they refuse. They have to seek a court order and in fact can end up being charged if they try to evict them with force. The police may attend just to be sure there's no breach of the peace

It's trespass, so it's a civil matter and nothing to do with the police. The owner can ask them to leave but has no powers if they refuse. They have to seek a court order and in fact can end up being charged if they try to evict them with force. The police may attend just to be sure there's no breach of the peace

Not if they broke in, then it is criminal damage at least.

Not if they broke in, then it is criminal damage at least.
It wasn't secure, it was like that when they got there. Unfortunately it's difficult to prove.

The best that can come out of this is for the story to be widely distributed

If he was dead and it can be hard to tell unless you know exactly what to look for. Beside they then spent 6 hours in what might have been a crime scene for all they knew, they could have destroyed vital evidence.

If they didn't know/check properly that he had no vital signs then that's clearly problematic, and they should have done so. As others have said the fact that he was found at all given that the place was abandoned is definitely a good thing, insofar as letting his family know is concerned. But their activity is not criminal, they have committed no offence. If they did indeed check he had no vital signs, there is no ill effect on the man, who was already deceased; the time they waited may have had his family worrying a little longer, but this would be true even if they had waited a much shorter amount of time before calling it in as a police officer in working hours would have had to contact the family in any case. This would not have happened until the morning, as I think the article mentions.

Edit: it seems they have committed one offence, namely trespassing, but thank god they did as otherwise it might have been weeks until the poor guy's family knew, after all apparently he had been dead four days already

Whys the story only coming out now when it happened in July 2015? Coroners court?

Edit: it seems they have committed one offence, namely trespassing, but thank god they did as otherwise it might have been weeks until the poor guy's family knew, after all apparently he had been dead four days already
As mentioned it's a civil offence not criminal

In a world where nothing should surprise us this manages to, just a little.

Shame on the whole vacuous brain dead bunch of them.

In a world where nothing should surprise us this manages to, just a little.

Shame on the whole vacuous brain dead bunch of them.

Just so, and as 'discussed' above it makes the world a lesser place because of that example of inconsiderate and oh so ill thought out behaviour :( I am still trying to understand what they were thinking..............watching too many movies perhaps? Was there broadly along lines like this incidence?

Absolutely unbelievable - it sounds more like something you'd watch on a satirical TV show than real life.
I just don't know what's wrong with some people.

It doesn't make things any better and in no way excuses their actions, but in response to people wondering whether the poor guy could still have been alive and in need of medical help the article says :

Noonan had been missing for four days at the time of the discovery
had allegedly been suffering from paranoia and depression before he went missing
Eight people find their way into a derelict building, find a body hanging,

That's all suggestive of a particular course of events.
If that's what happened and if it was 4 days earlier, then I don't think there would have been any question around whether he was dead or alive at the time of discovery.

Sarah,

Ah! the latter part you quote re the persons "condition" when found is fairly emphatic in regard to lack of potential for survival.

But in some ways makes the actions of those doing thr shoot and finding him worse than I thought!!!! :(

It says in the report they left him hanging ,which rather rules out we thought he was asleep ,total f*****g arse holes .

They found him hanging and thought as a collective to carry on with their shoot.

I cannot get my head round this.

"We Are What We Are" clothing brand. In this case, a set of jumped up, self serving, self obsessed morons. I can only hope the brand has since ceased trading in light of this article.

Back