fave takeaway

photomad

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
whats your fave

for me its kfc

the zinger burger super large fries and giant coke

Are you trying to bump your posts up !??? ;) Big Mac for me!

Chinese but also like a good curry too...

Paul

bit of a waste of time and reading matter?? :shrug:

Chicken Afghani from the Indian Ocean restaurant in Ashton-under-Lyne (Shameless Plug - Fantastic food)

In fact i had one last night (And finished it cold at lunch today :D)

The guy that delivered it and my wifes Chicken Gorkali was wearing an asbestos suit when he delivered it :D

Afghani (lamb or chicken) ...................................................................................................................................... £9.00
Succulent pieces of lamb or chicken stir-fried with fresh green chillies, ginger, garlic and onions.
Red and green capsicums give this dish a vibrant appearance and a spicy taste.

Gorkali (lamb or chicken) ....................................................................................................................................... £9.00
Cooked in an exotic mix of whole spices, with julienne cut red and green peppers, whole dried red chillies, fresh tomatoes
and a special chilli sauce. This delightful spicy indo-chinese dish is served exclusively to Indian Ocean diners.

Chinese or Thai wins most of the time, especially duck in plum sauce

Oh no! if you are Scottish does that mean you have salted porridge?? urgh :|

Chicken Afghani from the Indian Ocean restaurant in Ashton-under-Lyne (Shameless Plug - Fantastic food)

In fact i had one last night (And finished it cold at lunch today :D)

The guy that delivered it and my wifes Chicken Gorkali was wearing an asbestos suit when he delivered it :D

Now you're making feel very hungry!!:crying:

Hate all the fast food muck, but prefer chinese or Indian. (y)

Beer!

curry.

KFC or Chinese for me

Only KFC worth buying is a Boneless Bucket. Normal KFC boned chicken is absolute pants.

Chinese rocks, normally have Beef Chow Mein and Lemon Chicken, sometimes Sweet and Sour Chicken or Duck Pancakes!

I'm very glad no one has mentioned Mcdonalds :D

I don't eat much "fast" food or many takaways but I like Pizza Hut...

and :razz: :razz: to all you smelly meat-eaters!

Home made chinese for me :) I'm a master with the wok :D

Im a big chinese fan, but will turn my tummy to most foods :D

I do like a KFC, but the boneless bucket is too expensive, for what it is. I like the big bucket with lotsa chicken :D

My favorite technically is not take away. It is Nandos. Man their chicken is good.....

Second would be a specific kebab shop in shadwell. They got the best chicken kabad in the universe (and any undiscovered alternate dimensions of reality)!!!! :clap: :woot:

Kentuckymcdonapizzachineseindianshishking for me, oh! and a diet coke:LOL:
Dean:)

I do like a KFC, but the boneless bucket is too expensive, for what it is. I like the big bucket with lotsa chicken :D

But you actually don't get as much proper chicken as a boneless buscket, its all bone and gristle in a normal bucket.

In a boneless you get 8 gorgeous proper breast meat fillets, 2 popcorn chicken, 4 fries, 2 sides and bottle of drink for £12.99. BARGAIN.

in the normal bucket IIRC you get 14 bits of boney, fatty mank chicken with hardly any meat on, 4 or 6 fries for like the same money.

no contest imho :D :p :LOL:

Back