Feather Friends

Name
Gerald Davies
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm quite happy with this photo, as I managed to get within about 2m of this goose. The photo is as taken, with no crop, just adjusted the levels a little.

goose%20head%202.JPG

Getting that close to a goose without getting chased off, well you're a braver person than me. :LOL:

Anyway, let's get the slightly less positive thing out the way. I'm not so sure about the goosehead smack in the middle of the frame thing that's going on. I agree with Mr RobertP. Less space on the right, with space for the goose to look into on the left.

The blue eye is rather lovely. I keep repeating myself but the eye's have it with a portrait like this. :)

I also like the almost film quality to the background. I know it isn't really and it probably has more to do with the kit you have, but it's pretty nice out of the box (bar levels adjustments ;))

In fact you were using a E500 system yes? I may have to convince the old gell to get one for the next trip out. Those Olympus cameras are beginning to grow on me. :eek:

thanks for the comments, i agree with both RobertP and Irritable Rabbit that there should be more room to the left of the photo. I felt that after viewing for the first time myself. Argh the learning process.

Getting that close to a goose without getting chased off, well you're a braver person than me. :LOL:

There was a nice wall between us, with the geese (there as 3 of them) below me.

Back