Answered Feedback stats in sales section

Edit My Images
Yes
We used to be able to see the feedback stats under the username/avatar especially in the sales sections.
I can no longer see this.
Can we have it back please?

Click the users avatar and all the information is there. (click the appropriate button as indicated)
There used to be a lot of information under peoples avatar, but it was decided years ago that it was just getting cluttered,
so now its just basics the rest is searchable.
Opera Snapshot_2023-06-26_140943_www.talkphotography.co.uk.png

Last edited:
Yes this I know but there also used to be the positive, neutral, negative feedback numbers under each person avatar in the sales threads themselves
was the decision made to remove these also?

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 14.16.04.png

Yes this I know but there also used to be the positive, neutral, negative feedback numbers under each person avatar in the sales threads themselves
was the decision made to remove these also?
As I said there was far too much information under the avatar, it was getting cluttered,
everything was removed save the very basics.

Lets face it, the "scores" are only of use to the very small minority that continually haunt the sales area.
As above, if you want the information, go and search. I guess about 90% of people are not interested.

Thanks for the clarification.
I did look and no seems to have asked about it. I guess most people don't care then.

Thanks for the clarification.
I did look and no seems to have asked about it. I guess most people don't care then.
As its been a few years I guess not. I don't remember anyone else mentioning the fact the the "scores" are no longer there, nor age, nor location, plus there were other things that I have long forgotten TBH.

@nandbytes
We've been chatting about this in the staffroom.
When exactly was the last time you remember that being there?

@nandbytes
We've been chatting about this in the staffroom.
When exactly was the last time you remember that being there?

At least a few weeks ago. I remember seeing it when this ad went up (which was on 4th June)

Because I know the seller has zero feedback on this forum and I don't remember looking into his profile to find this information.

I only noticed it missing today because I was looking at the same ad again but didn't notice the feedback scores.

Edit:
FWIW I do care about this feature. I know, I know, spend more posting pictures, less time buying etc but its all part of the fun :D

Last edited:
At least a few weeks ago.
Thanks, that's all very strange, though, I thought it was removed years ago, along with the rest,
I certainly don't remember seeing it under my avatar, but then again, I don't look at my own :D

Hence I think it was a bug, looks to have diappeared without you/others purposefully removing it?

Hence I think it was a bug, looks to have disappeared without you/others purposefully removing it?
No it hasn't been removed, as its an historic thing, we are looking into what happened to it :)

Sorry to be a PIA, while clicking through users' profile was working.... I recently hit someone who has kept their profile private. So its not possible to see their feedback stats.

Edit:
On a separate note do people even check who they are buying from!? I am really surprised no one cares about this.... or am I the only one buying and selling on this forum? (please don't answer the latter :p )

Last edited:
I recently hit someone who has kept their profile private.
There are a few people that tick the restrictive boxes, as in who can see their profile or interact with them.
They can run but they can't hide from staff though.

or am I the only one buying and selling on this forum?
You are certainly up there with the "Elite" ( but that is being polite, and not the word used in the staff room for insesant traders :p)

BTW it looks like it altered on a minor update recently,
and the vote was to leave as is, as it only affects those buying and selling,
we are not the "Exchange & Mart" its only a fraction of TP as a whole, after all, it's only a couple of clicks to find the feedback.

There are a few people that tick the restrictive boxes, as in who can see their profile or interact with them.
They can run but they can't hide from staff though.

You are certainly up there with the "Elite" ( but that is being polite, and not the word used in the staff room for insesant traders :p)

BTW it looks like it altered on a minor update recently,
and the vote was to leave as is, as it only affects those buying and selling,
we are not the "Exchange & Mart" its only a fraction of TP as a whole, after all, it's only a couple of clicks to find the feedback.
I appreciate this is not the "Exchange & Mart".

So when I click on someone who has a private profile this is the screen we are greeted with this page:
Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 17.13.21.png

So there is no way to see click on "Feedback" tab that's normally present for people who haven't kept their profile private.

It is possible to work around this but not fully...

So first you have click on "Add feedback" (even though you don't mean to since you haven't bought anything yet)
(sorry @addicknchips for picking your profile)
Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 17.14.40.png

then you have to click on "Add feedback for XXXX >"
Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 17.14.53.png

At which stage you can see all their feedback but not stats on the right hand side... so one would have to go through all the feedback to see if there's any negative ones.

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 17.15.27.png

in comparison you can see the stats for other people on the right handside when you navgate to this page via. the "Feedback stats" tab

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 17.15.41.png

hopefully that fully explains it.
I'll leave it there, and hopefully its of some help to someone.

Last edited:
Back