Feeling the trance

Jorio - Remember me

Ferry Corsten - Galaxia

Those two are my fav :)

I'm sure I've got a Northern Exposure CD in one of the drawers at home, might have to dig it out and have a refresh

I know!! They were very small and still are apparently, they made another track which was brilliant and got the backing by Judge Jules but that was it!

I would also recommend Hybrid to everyone, those guys have been going on for years but their Orchestrated trance is fantastic!

Oh god, I feel old.......:coat:

Just banged an Astralasia album on. :D

V-One - Dead Cities

Zhi-Vago - Dreamer

PVD - Forbidden Fruit

:)

Going Wrong - AvB Both versions from Imagine Remixes.....

Steve

indeed, im a bit of a northern exposure fan.

sasha and digweed rule.

Here's me thinking "I don't remember any of this stuff in the tv series" :(

Did anyone collect the Trance Europe Express Double CD/Book series? The first 2 volumes were awesome.

And a recommendation. The Russion DJ Solarsoul has a great radio program called Shining Sleep. The first 30 odd shows can be downloaded. Well worth, even though maybe a bit more chill than trance.

i do like to listen to trance around the world podcasts from above and beyond when in the mood

Last edited:
Thats an awesome track Rich (y)

5:30 major uplift :)

Last edited:
Rapture has always bored me. For something uplifting and euphoric I'd go for either of these 2:

I'm loving this at the moment, also I can play the main chord progression on keyboard.

I've been looking forward to these links but haven't clicked until now. A few that stick out for me are ' adagio for strings, rank 1 air wave, greece 2000 three drives robert miles, pour a glass turn up the volume and let's hear children. People who describe this type of music as noise just dont get it. ' I remember getting pretty much every euphoric cd that came out. And the green and orange trance ones. Who's got some recent album names I could buy from the play store ? Armin van buuren meant to be quite good ?

Last edited:

Jorio - Remeber Me (space brothers remix)

Last edited:
Back