Feisol Europe

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Just about to buy a tripod from feisol Europe directly, just wondering if there is a best method for payment?
All prices are in euros, total price €585 which equates to just under £500.
Does anybody know if it's best to use PayPal, cc, debit of bank transfer? Just be nice to know how much exactly is likely to come out and/or if it is best to use one over another for any fees or exchange rates?

Cheers

Paypal's exchange rates will be at a premium so using your bank/bank card will likely be the best option.

I used cc to pay for mine.
All went well, except like all cc companies they charge a fee for paying your bill in euros.

except like all cc companies they charge a fee for paying your bill in euros.

This probably doesn't help the OP, but just thought Id point out that not all cc companies charge a fee. There are some cards available with 0% fees for foreign transactions - useful if you use a cc abroad or buy online in different currencies. Halifax do one for example.

I bought a tripod from Feisol using Paypal in Jan - the Paypal exchange rate was 1.13 euro's to the pound. A quick Google search shows that the going rate on the same day was 1.165 euro's to the pound

Cheers for the replies... fyi - €585 payment converted to £510 from bank. Happy with the product at the end of the day.

Too late for this purchase, but a Halifax Clarity card is the best option for foreign currency purchases. No add-on charges and pretty much wholesale exchange rates.

Back