Feiyu tech gimbal UK stockist. (update)

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
As above really. I'm looking for a UK stockist of these gimbals. I mean a UK based store where I can call, view, buy in person. I suppose it's a long shot these days but I'm trying to avoid buying from a China based supplier. Anyone?

I'd give the French on a go. If it does turn out to be fake/rubbish, you have no problem getting your money back through Amazon.

And if it's the real deal, you got a bargain

I'd give the French on a go. If it does turn out to be fake/rubbish, you have no problem getting your money back through Amazon.

And if it's the real deal, you got a bargain
I ordered that one last night. I did a check on the store as best as I could and they appear ok, with good feedback. The registered address appears to be in a block of apartments though??? The delivery costs were "free" 3-18 days (standard) or 1-3 days (express) I clicked on express and the extra cost was "free". I got a confirmation e-mail and everything looks good up to now.:confused:

Well, the one from the French supplier arrived today, It's the real thing, arrived on time, well packaged with free delivery. Seems like they are a good supplier at a good price. Just need to work out how to use the damned thing.

I hope you're not a mac user because they are not compatible. If you need to do a software update then you are stuffed.

Back