Wild Female Eider

An other sweet take Dennis, very cool. Though the tonal range was not set
resulting in less definition in the rendition and a yellow cast is quite observable.

An other sweet take Dennis, very cool. Though the tonal range was not set
resulting in less definition in the rendition and a yellow cast is quite observable.

Can we have that in plain English please?

1. Sorry for the English… this is not my language and I translate everything from French.
2. Thanks for permitting now the edit, a picture is a thousand words (in any language) they say…

Here is a rendition suggestion:

eider.jpg

You could do better with the Raw file.

1. Sorry for the English… this is not my language and I translate everything from French.
2. Thanks for permitting now the edit, a picture is a thousand words (in any language) they say…

Here is a rendition suggestion:

eider.jpg

You could do better with the Raw file.
No edits as requested please ,I did do a edit but you beat me to to,and I fully understood what you stated

No edits as requested please ,I did do a edit but you beat me to to,and I fully understood what you stated

Sorry for the misunderstanding Dennis.
I was answering to Rich as I thought wrongly he was the OP. I'm usually respecting this
wish very carefully but this was MY mistake

Slight adjustment Kodiak what do you think of the Dominante jaune now
You're on the right track but I would bring the WB down to 1750° with just a tad (+0,5) of magenta.

I think it' s a wonderful image Dennis, and your version is spot on. Beautiful tones.

Sorry for the misunderstanding Dennis.
I was answering to Rich as I thought wrongly he was the OP. I'm usually respecting this
wish very carefully but this was MY mistake

You're on the right track but I would bring the WB down to 1750° with just a tad (+0,5) of magenta.
No problem ,I fully respect your knowledge and will take on board you suggestions

up to your usual standards Den, a very good image ...... well done

Lovely image Den, especially as it's on the birds level :)

Back