norfolk180.jpg

norfolk256.jpg

norfolk36.jpg

norfolk75.jpg

norfolk30.jpg

norfolk2.jpg

norfolk25.jpg

norfolk8.jpg

#10 for me, although I'd be tempted to crop off the top two boats, leaving just the one red one and no distracting white board in the BG at the same time

For me, 10 looks like the most planned and less 'quick snap' like of the photos here.

4 is wonky, so needs to be straightened out. 3 looks as though it's leaning to the left slightly as well. In 3 for example I am looking for composition - Yes there is a yellow boat, sure something could be made of that, but to the left are cluttered sheds, a house house shrouded by a tree, compositionally this does not work for me at all.

6, the sky is blown and 9 the top of the mast is missing. For me, all stuff that loses the composition.

With 10, I think that is the one that works best, nice idea and one that you could have played with DoF. This one I also think would have worked better from lower down.

Hope that helps and that you don't feel I've been harsh - Just trying to help, but all in all, it's just my opinion. Someone else may look at the pics and think differently (y)

For me, 10 looks like the most planned and less 'quick snap' like of the photos here.

4 is wonky, so needs to be straightened out. 3 looks as though it's leaning to the left slightly as well. In 3 for example I am looking for composition - Yes there is a yellow boat, sure something could be made of that, but to the left are cluttered sheds, a house house shrouded by a tree, compositionally this does not work for me at all.

6, the sky is blown and 9 the top of the mast is missing. For me, all stuff that loses the composition.

With 10, I think that is the one that works best, nice idea and one that you could have played with DoF. This one I also think would have worked better from lower down.

Hope that helps and that you don't feel I've been harsh - Just trying to help, but all in all, it's just my opinion. Someone else may look at the pics and think differently (y)

Thanks Sara for your valuable suggestion. It is very much appreciated. :)

Sara's comments are all good so nothing to add...

But looks like lovely weather in Norfolk (y)

Neil

Back