FIFA Officials arrested

but then I am not a football fan
Me either, I don't even understand it TBH,
but the nerve of the guy on the radio earlier saying why he should be re-elected, you have to give him some credit for the bare faced cheek!

Re-elected

best thing that could happen for football

shows what a sh1t game it really is and the professional sh1ts who are involved

now move on to the more important things - like what's for lunch tomorrow

He is THE Beacon for what is professional football

He is less corrupt than the people who elected him ........... and a worthy man to represent football worldwide .......... they have got what they truly deserve

"when the money keeps rolling in you don't need books" ................ "just crooks"

It really has restored my faith in the "beautiful game", Gary Lineker, Max Bygraves and Tommy Cooper .... and maybe Ken Dodd

Last edited:
imho it just shows what `hold` he has over the crooked lot of em.

Did anyone hear his victory speech. It was the weirdest thing ever.

I'm steering the boat that is Fifa to the beach. We play beach soccer. We need ladies. Then going on how many 50yo look older than him and that his age is not a problem.

WTF he truly has lost his marbles. Never heard anything like that in my life. Definitely not fit to run a multi billion dollar sport.

How about acknowledging and recognising the very serious issues that are being faced. How about to use his analogy and act like the captain of the ship and take responsibility for the actions of his crew.

And how come fifa has more members than the united nations recognises as countries?

Did anyone hear his victory speech. It was the weirdest thing ever.

I'm steering the boat that is Fifa to the beach. We play beach soccer. We need ladies. Then going on how many 50yo look older than him and that his age is not a problem.

WTF he truly has lost his marbles. Never heard anything like that in my life. Definitely not fit to run a multi billion dollar sport.

How about acknowledging and recognising the very serious issues that are being faced. How about to use his analogy and act like the captain of the ship and take responsibility for the actions of his crew.

And how come fifa has more members than the united nations recognises as countries?

"money makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round"

I'm sure that he is a "very nice man"

The Management Board

_83248568_027406409-1.jpg

they are all playing the "beautiful game"

Last edited:
I really am not interested in the subject matter, nor do I care if football ceases to exist, now or sometime in the near future.

However, the fact that the "head" of a billion dollar enterprise can get re-elected with all that corruption happening on his watch, and not know anything about it, beggars belief, as do the people that actually believed him and his protests of innocents, and re-elected him ( I wonder how much that cost him? )

Had that been something like ICI ( other billion dollar companies are available ;) )
or any other major company for that matter, the guy would have at least had the decency to fall on his sword!

Paraphrasing a quote from the radio earlier today, if you want to make your self look good in a job take over from someone that is totally and utterly useless!
All I can add is, he's on a sure fire winner ;)

but what is corruption and who is responsible for it?

being invited out to dinner by a supplier, a Government Minister taking a holiday with a Hedge Fund manager at his villa in Italy or on his yatch in the Greek islands, an ex Prime Minister becoming a highly paid advisor to an Arab country whilst brokering peace in part of the region or being given US$ 1.0 million to support someone ...... there are many more examples much closer to home .........

It is part of the cultural profile of the African Continent ....... not seen a illegal, or bad, just seen as normal and in many cases something to aspire to .............. it has always been endemic in major parts of the world and is considered as part of "normal" business ............but what about we Europeans? ...... the European Defence industry securing contracts in the middle east?

Last edited:
"money makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round"

I'm sure that he is a "very nice man"

The Management Board

_83248568_027406409-1.jpg

they are all playing the "beautiful game"

Madame Tussauds?

Silvio Berlusconi wouldn't look out of place with that lot.

Had that been something like ICI ( other billion dollar companies are available ;) )
or any other major company for that matter, the guy would have at least had the decency to fall on his sword!

You'd like to think so, but I give you BAE, who had admitted 'poor accounting' rather than bribes, but still had to pay out enormous fines.

but what is corruption and who is responsible for it?

being invited out to dinner by a supplier, a Government Minister taking a holiday with a Hedge Fund manager at his villa in Italy or on his yatch in the Greek islands, an ex Prime Minister becoming a highly paid advisor to an Arab country whilst brokering peace in part of the region or being given US$ 1.0 million to support someone ...... there are many more examples much closer to home .........

It is part of the cultural profile of the African Continent ....... not seen a illegal, or bad, just seen as normal and in many cases something to aspire to .............. it has always been endemic in major parts of the world and is considered as part of "normal" business ............but what about we Europeans? ...... the European Defence industry securing contracts in the middle east?

I think turning up with an envelope stuffed with $50,000 and knocking on a hotel room pretty much. The reporting by the Sunday Times and Andrew Jennings has been revealing for several years and no-one from fifa has sued.

The guy is totally loosing the plot now. So today in the same speech he is hitting back and saying that the arrests were nothing more than an attempt to interfere with the fifa congress. Then he goes on to say that loads of dodgy people have been caught, therefore fifa cant be corrupt.

This guy has lost the plot totally.

Did you listen to his speech, it was uk and us led because those two countries didn't get the 2018 and 2022 world cups.

Did you listen to his speech, it was uk and us led because those two countries didn't get the 2018 and 2022 world cups.
Yes indeed, the facts that evidence has been found leading to international arrest warrants being issued is all part of a big cover up...Of course, evidence has nothing to do with it, it is all about sour grapes....

But it has nothing to do with him, it is merely a fix by the UK and US because they are sore loosers...Hmmm yes sure...Anyone remember the video I posted of Marin stealing medals from children....That is the kind of people we are dealing with....

I can't help but wonder how many could be involved in the child abuse scandals as well....

It's only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down, either the sponsors will pull out or maybe European teams boycott tournaments, be interesting to see what happens if the Qatar finals become threatened, maybe all the eufa teams can have their own tournament, after all apart from Brazil and Argentina the rest of them are all sh1te :)

Thing is re the large multi national sponsors, especially USA based ones, they could be drawn into all this if they don't start to disassociate themselves.

I guess the folks at Visa and Coca-Cola value their freedom and had a quiet word.

Yes, but it will take him 9 months to leave office. The cynical might wonder what he will be doing in that time.
The same thing they did in the 5 days between receiving their internal corruption report and passing it to the Swiss authorities? ;)

Sheikh Bin Ali will be right narked off. If Blatter had stood down after the arrests but before the election, he'd have stood unopposed. Now there'll be a field of candidates.

Just another demonstration of this inept organisation. I cant believe the countries that elected them. Or actually I can unfortunately.

$1bn invested in Africa by FIFA. That's a lot of 'grassroots' support.
Rumour is France voted for Blatter as well - Platini must have spat feathers.

Both France and Spain it is suggested.

That's pretty poor. What were they thinking?

$$$$$$$$'s ;)

But there will be quite a few looking over their shoulders & panicking a bit now. :exit:
That's what makes it so strange. With the FBI circling like vultures, why draw attention to yourself by breaking ranks with UEFA leadership and voting for the manifestly corrupt and discredited buffoon?

https://BANNED/VerneTroyer/status/605807502668627968

As the best #FIFA15 player on my block, I'd like to formally nominate myself to replace Sepp Blatter
CGhCthiUAAAgEjI.jpg

It's all starting to unravel as those involved try to mitigate their possible sentences by spilling all...

It's all starting to unravel as those involved try to mitigate their possible sentences by spilling all...
Yup. Blazer, as well as being the mole who took a wiretap into FIFA meetings, has now admitted receiving a bribe for the South Africa world cup in a New York court. The same bribe South Africa denied paying only the day before. Just Fancy That!

Back