FIFA Officials arrested

I really am not interested in the subject matter, nor do I care if football ceases to exist, now or sometime in the near future.

However, the fact that the "head" of a billion dollar enterprise can get re-elected with all that corruption happening on his watch, and not know anything about it, beggars belief, as do the people that actually believed him and his protests of innocents, and re-elected him ( I wonder how much that cost him? )

Had that been something like ICI ( other billion dollar companies are available ;) )
or any other major company for that matter, the guy would have at least had the decency to fall on his sword!

Paraphrasing a quote from the radio earlier today, if you want to make your self look good in a job take over from someone that is totally and utterly useless!
All I can add is, he's on a sure fire winner ;)
Not so certain!
Rebekah Brooks?
Knew nothing of the mass corruption at all levels in News International (as there wasn't enough evidence to show she knew), the company lost millions, had to close a newspaper etc. etc.

Wait till the investigation is over and she gets her job back, now if she really didn't know what was going on, that makes her the most incompetent chief exec in the history of business, overseeing such a desperate shambles. Yet somehow she's the best person for the job :thinking:

Seriously? Don't follow the news much, I guess?
Not really, its too damned depressing most of the time.
I get the news I need on the weather report.
( apologies to Paul Simon)

Or the good folks from TP and then I cherry pick ;)

Hope Blatter gets what he deserves.

Last edited:
Spit roasted?

Blimey who dug this thread up again?

Who? never heard of her ( I assume its a "she" )
She is the nice red head :)

By 'nice' I'm assuming you mean 'evil power hungry bitch'?
Ooh that kind of dirty talk really turns me on :) yup that's her, very attractive.

Who? never heard of her ( I assume its a "she" )
Ah OK I had to google after all the recent posts.
So she's a journalist and was married to Ross Kemp.

Ah OK I had to google after all the recent posts.
So she's a journalist and was married to Ross Kemp.
She was arrested once after beating him up at 4am, cut lip and rumours of a knife used to attack him.

She was arrested once after beating him up at 4am, cut lip and rumours of a knife used to attack him.
All that SAS training was wasted on him then ;)

Back