Fife

Excellent, I like that very much indeed (y)

Love the decayed jetty. I like how you've composed this and the central composition works well. It has a slightly off colour cast which no doubt could be sorted. Good work.

This, Alistair, is a well inspired shot!

I wouldn't change a thing!

This one is good on here, but it really jumps off the page when viewed large on Flickr. I think you've absolutely nailed this one Alastair.

Very nice Alastair, only thing I spotted was either a little water drop or a dust spot almost dead center in the sky. Brilliant image though.

I like that a lot, love the tone and I love that the first plank looks sound but the rest aren't, inviting you to step into and uncertain future with the foreboding cloud.

Very thought provoking :)

great shot, I like how the jetty is prominent in the frame, with that being the true star of the photo, although the dramatic sky comes a close second.

Very nice (y)

Very nice, well shot. It's a shame about the piece of wood that sticks into the foreground, as it would (IMO) looked better seeing both feet of the jetty, but that's not your problem!

Now that is seriously nice.
Love the tone.
The texture in the sky and the foreground pebbles balance it out perfectly.

All of this shot works for me, I'd have been happy to have taken it.

Dave

Super super image. A colour cast has been mentioned but I quite like it as it is. The only quibble I have is with the horizon which looks a bit wobbly rather than dead straight for some reason. The quality of the detail on the pier and foreground is superb though.

Back