Film and Conventional Section Locals (Cheshire area) Christmas Meet up?

I would have been there too but for those darned protesters in high vis jackets stopped me gettin' to the airport:rolleyes::D
You should live in a civilised country, where when people get really annoyed about something they go "Tut" :rolleyes:.
:D

Last edited:
You should live in a civilised country, where when people get really annoyed about something they go "Tut" :rolleyes:.
:D

Been there, tried that, found it boring.

I was one of them "Swampy" types ( do you remember him?) , swinging from trees or bringing the streets of London to a standstill and generally causing havoc which went down like a lead balloon in the UK and was frowned upon by some. ( perhaps quite rightly:p)

At least here, if I choose to do similar), I'll be seen as pretty much "normal"! :D:D

Perfect day for me TBH; bacon butties, cup of tea and a nice chat to start with, nice stroll at my pace having a good chat and a few pics, pub lunch with a pint and other good conversation.

............if Carlsberg did hobbies it would be film photography :)

Thanks to those who attended and made it so enjoyable. (Also learnt about being observant to potential photo opportunities whilst walking about)

Last edited:
Perfect day for me TBH; bacon butties, cup of tea and a nice chat to start with, nice stroll at my pace having a good chat and a few pics, pub lunch with a pint and other good conversation.

............if Carlsberg did hobbies it would be film photography :)

Thanks to those who attended and made it so enjoyable. (Also learnt about being observant to potential photo opportunities whilst walking about)
wish I could of made it, sounds a great chilled day out

A good day - but I did not miss the downpour on the way to the Lake. Checked just now and my coat is finally dry as is the outside of the Tamrac camera bag - the inside was dry as a bone.
Sorry to hear you got a soaking, if I'd have know it was going to do that I'd have offered you a lift back to your car. We got a bit damp walking back to the car park but it had eased off by the time we go there. Driving back home it absolutely hammered it down (wipers on full chat couldn't keep up with it) as I was going through Willaston, so if it's any consolation I think Nantwich missed the worst of it.

Anyway, glad everyone enjoyed the meet-up, here's to the next one. (y)

Back