Film camera sales section?

Should we start RTM'ing more F&C threads to try and balance things out a bit? I've noticed that Andysnap causes a lot of trouble :runaway:

TBY... What's wrong with the classifieds? While I realise I'm not a moderator, I don't personally see the issue with the classifieds section? :shrug:

Surely that's the whole point - the fact you can't actually see much which is problematic is because the staff are continuously cleaning it up around the clock!

Still personally believe film stuff shouldn't be further categorised. It still sells just fine when marketed at a reasonable price - and film stuff has a far smaller market interested in it anyway.

+1 on splitting, I'd post more film stuff for sale if i knew it wasn't going to get lost in such great creations as the samsung galaxy camera. :razz:

Trouble? Moi! I merely say the things others only dare think.....:D

Wow, thats really cool.

Hope someone puts an advert in there soon, or I'll start feeling guilty about asking for it!

Very impressed with the mods for sorting it out so quickly, nice one! :)

Brilliant, thank you mods :D

I'd better get my sale threads started, guaranteed to catch the eye if it's the only thread in there ;)

there's plenty of threads in there... I've just moved a bunch across :LOL:

any that i've missed, drop me a PM with a link to the thread and I'll sort it after I've had my dinner :)

Mark that's great! Thanks for that. :)

I have some film stuff to sell soon too!

TheBigYin said:
there's plenty of threads in there... I've just moved a bunch across :LOL:

any that i've missed, drop me a PM with a link to the thread and I'll sort it after I've had my dinner :)

Wow was just reading this thread last night! Nice!

Oh, think the instax 210 should be in the film section.

Nice one! This should prove VERY popular.
Thanks!

Many thanks Mark, and indeed the rest of the mods. It's very much appreciated! I personally hope that this, in some small way, also promotes the use of film to those who perhaps are merely thinking about it for now and don't know whether to take the plunge :D

Thanks again mods!

Superb!.....Big thank you to all those involved in making the changes.

Right - i've moved a bunch of them over from the first 3 pages or so, there may be 1 or two i've missed - iirc there were a couple of "lens" fs threads that I left because they may also have had appeal to the 3/4's crowd... but as I said ^^^ up there - drop me a PM with a specific link to the thread of anything you'd like shifting over :) - oh, and it's Marcel you need to buy a :beer: for if you see him in real life :)

a few more moved over - there's some incredibly old ones, BTW - which look awfully like the OP should get their finger out and archive the threads ;)

This IS super. I come onto the forum today looking to buy a film camera and I see a film section and it's like... oh man, this is awesome.

Good work with the sharp stick poking TBY!

Well, what can one say, only congratulations to the F&C members, but a special BIG congratulations to the Owners and Mods that made this happen. I think that it will only enhance the site for the future.

Richard.

Yay! Thanks :) Although... now I have a new place to browse and drool over things, uh oh.

Enough window shopping, someone hurry up and buy my Bronica gear before I have to take it to LCE.

Back