Film Developing App

It'll be out for Android this year, I've been using darkroom timer, its ok but it just stores the details you put in it, its not as good as the MDC.
Developers are missing a trick at the moment, the market for Android apps is and will be massively bigger than the iphone.

I hope they bring it out for blackberry....

I like the idea of it buzzing when I need to agitate, there is a small chance I might get the "perfect negative"

I use this app myself, it's pretty useful and gives you the option to customise timings for different developer/film combinations. I got it when it was about 99p, at £4.99 I'd have to think quite hard...and then buy it anyway.

It's one of the few apps I've actually paid for and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. It does lack the vast information of the website but it's still covers 99% of variations in common use. Still a bargain at £4.99

Maybe that's the caveat with developers, whatever happens it ain't never gonna be £4.99 on Android :LOL:

omg, £4.99 :eek: thats a bit too expensive for it...

Depends on how much you would spend on a dedicated timer. To be fair I didn't spend that much but if you do a lot of processing and can get easily distracted (like me) then it's worth every penny.

It's only got to save you ruining one roll of Velvia and you're quids in :shrug:

Depends on how much you would spend on a dedicated timer. To be fair I didn't spend that much but if you do a lot of processing and can get easily distracted (like me) then it's worth every penny.

Dunno, only started to develop my own film few months ago. :) But for me a watch works fine. ^^ Getting distracted is not really a problem :D

Back