• RaglanSurf

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for September is BRIDGES. Interpret this in any way you wish, shoehorns are permitted as usual :D

Entries need to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Saturday 30th September 2017. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards to find the winners :)

This thread is for entries only, please keep everything else in the discussion thread here.

Kylesku Bridge in NW Sutherland taken on a dull August day on a Nikon F3, 35-70 f2.8, Ilford XP2 processed by Filmdev. If it looks familiar, that might be because it appeared in the Ikea flyng teeshirts TV advert last year.

000012700026-tp.jpg

Vito BL - Legacy Pro 400 / Neopan 400
36884029370_59c07ac838_b.jpg

So many to choose from this month, amazing how many times I've shot bridges in 9 months. Don't worry I was safely behind the fencing, just used a very long remote release. :D

Head-On2 by Andy, on Flickr

Mamiya C330f, Mamiya-Sekor 180mm lens on Kodak Ektar 100.

Blackfriars Station, from the millennium bridge. Nikon F100, 55mm f/1.2 (never sharp now, I think it's worn out) and some fillum. The pic I actually took about eight weeks ago for this months entry is still in a camera, still half way through a roll. The perils of running multiple cameras...

Blackfriars Station by Alastair Lampard, on Flickr

Last edited:
@Carl Hall Why has your photo disappeared?

Hmm, I've no idea :thinking: I replaced the image on Flickr with a less sharpened one, but I did that before I posted it to the forum :confused:

edit- I've replaced the Flickr link with a new one, hopefully it's visible now! Least I have an excuse for coming last this month now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Hmm, I've no idea :thinking: I replaced the image on Flickr with a less sharpened one, but I did that before I posted it to the forum :confused:

edit- I've replaced the Flickr link with a new one, hopefully it's visible now! Least I have an excuse for coming last this month now :ROFLMAO:

Odd, I didn't notice your one was gone I'd have voted for it too. Sorry.

Well done everyone, another excellent set of images.

Back