FILM Photographer of the Year 2019 - December - Pictures within the picture / frames within the frame - POLL ADDED

Please vote for your THREE (3) favourites

• Mrs Snap

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • dmb

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Peter B

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • FishyFish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andysnap

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Harlequin565

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • ChrisR

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • srichards

• Carl Hall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lindsay56

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • steveo_mcg

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for December 2019 is PICTURES WITHIN THE PICTURE / FRAMES WITHIN THE FRAME.

Entries to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Tuesday 31st December 2019. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 28th NOVEMBER 2018.

This thread is for entries only. The rules and themes can be found here, and the discussion thread for 2019 is here.

Somewhat narcissistic really but I got nuthin' else.... Pictures within pictures and frames within frames, Ross Ensign 16-20 on Fomapan 100.

Wall Art 3 by Andy, on Flickr

OK so bear with me... I took this in London in April when Extinction Rebellion were protesting near Westminster. Climate change is a big issue now so this is a picture... of the bigger picture!

Picture in a picture. Boom.

*puts shoehorn back in its box for next month*

Minolta Autocord with Portra 160, I think.

F209S08 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Have to say David @dmb knocked it out of the park for me. Fitting that my three votes were for the 1-2-3 positions. Proves that whilst I can't take a decent image, I can certainly spot them :)

So David, if you want me to do you a print of any image of your choice up to A4 size, please let me know. PM me with a link to a high rez file (anything around the 3300x2400 pixel size is fine for A4) and your address, I'll get a print in the post!

Reactions: dmb
Have to say David @dmb knocked it out of the park for me. Fitting that my three votes were for the 1-2-3 positions. Proves that whilst I can't take a decent image, I can certainly spot them :)

So David, if you want me to do you a print of any image of your choice up to A4 size, please let me know. PM me with a link to a high rez file (anything around the 3300x2400 pixel size is fine for A4) and your address, I'll get a print in the post!

Many thanks for the print that arrived in style (black envelope and white writing) this morning. Will get it framed and up on the wall asap.

Back