• Carl Hall

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for July 2019 is DIPTYCH / TRIPTYCH.

Entries to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Wednesday 31st July 2019. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 28th NOVEMBER 2018.

This thread is for entries only. The rules and themes can be found here, and the discussion thread for 2019 is here.

Well my take is something that relates the two pics, if I was taking the shots again would try and get them the same size....maybe another time.

5iKXDsx.jpg
AmhNwYD.jpg

So before anyone else jumps in and nicks my idea here's my attempt.

Mamiya C330f, Mamiya-Sekor 55mm lens on Portra 160. The Fruits of Our Labour.
Tryptych by Andy, on Flickr

A feast of fotography fun here, I couldn't get any turnips to keep @RaglanSurf happy so I shot some peppers on Ilford HP5 400 using a 120 back on the MPP Micro-technical. These were printed as cyanotypes on hand coated Hahnemuhle watercolour paper. I then mounted these and shot them on Portra 400 with the SQ-A

triptych by Chris H, on Flickr

It was neck and neck at the top a couple of hours ago but the final voter split the scores! Congratulations to @Andysnap for his win this month and to @ChrisR who ran him very close! Got to mention @sirch and @FishyFish who both scored highly too.

The updated table is here:

1565251388572.png

Last edited:
It was neck and neck at the top a couple of hours ago but the final voter split the scores! Congratulations to @Andysnap for his win this month and to @ChrisR for who ran him very close! Got to mention @sirch and @FishyFish who both scored highly too.

The updated table is here:

View attachment 251984
Pretty much what Janet said, and very impressed with the creativity shown in this month's theme! :clap:

Agreed. Well done all.

@Andysnap - You know the drill by now :) No rush!

Thanks everyone, didn't expect that one to as popular.

1565266440193.png

If that's no better, you scored 5 points this month and have a total of 39. Currently in 8th place overall.

Last edited:
View attachment 252010

If that's no better, you scored 5 points this month and have a total of 39. Currently in 8th place overall.

That one is actually smaller :) but now found a computer rather than a phone and can read the small numbers (in both senses) Thanks for trying , and I did go to Specsavers!

Congratulations Andy! @Mrs Snap if you could DM me the details of that final voter, I'll find a way to, erm, thank them properly! (Just kidding...)

I think @sirch also deserves congratulations, for a seriously interestingly filmy entry (got my vote!)...

Back