• Peter B

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for May 2019 (Mystery Month) is LIVING LANDSCAPES.

Entries to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Friday 31st May 2019. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 1ST MAY 2019.

This thread is for entries only. The rules and themes can be found here, and the discussion thread for 2019 is here.

Well someone has to be brave.....:D

Wista Field 45, Nikkor 180mm f5.6, Shanghai GP3, developed in Ilfotec LC29. Pontcysyllte Aqueduct.

Aquaduct and Barge GP3 by Andy, on Flickr

But I don't do landscapes ....

Paysage récupéré avec deux pêcheurs à la façon de Georges Seurat

by David M Bloor, on Flickr

Paysage récupéré avec deux pêcheurs à la façon de Georges Seurat ... or the lake in Bateswood Country Park, a former opencast coal mine at Halmerend in Staffordshire with two Sad Danglers. Using 15 year expired Konica VX 200 colour film in a Rolleiflex 35SLE camera with Rollei HFT Planar 50mm lens.

Well I put all my eggs in one basket and chose a place I'd been before but for me it's one of those places that you know there is a VG shot there somewhere and all you have to do is find it with everything falling into place...h'mm I wish I knew how to swing the horses 180 deg from looking out of the frame. o_O

Kodak Gold 100 exp 2006
SsHAt6G.jpg

Super shot Nige.

Thought it was the winner the moment I saw it. Really like that one from @Peter B too.
Tough theme.

@FishyFish if you want your prize of a winning print, please drop me a PM with a link to a good res (no need for higher than 3300x2400) copy of any image you'd like doing (doesn't have to be this one) and your home address so I can post it out to you.

On to June!

Well done Nige, really like the landscape-tog-in-the-landscape aspect take on it.

I thought Ian's might have got a few more votes, I thought it well composed.

Congratulations to @FishyFish with a well deserved first place this month. Also congratulations to @Andysnap and @Peter B for scoring well and coming second and third.

Well done to everyone who entered this month.

Here's the updated table:

1559911692291.png

Super shot Nige.

Thought it was the winner the moment I saw it. Really like that one from @Peter B too.
Tough theme.

@FishyFish if you want your prize of a winning print, please drop me a PM with a link to a good res (no need for higher than 3300x2400) copy of any image you'd like doing (doesn't have to be this one) and your home address so I can post it out to you.

On to June!

Thanks Ian, that's very kind of you. I'll take you up on the offer, many thanks. Is it ok for me to take a day or two to decide on which photo I'd like a print of please?

Well done Nige, great interpretation of the theme, "Living Landscape" sounds easy but quite a tough challenge I thought. Well done all (y)

Thanks Ian, that's very kind of you. I'll take you up on the offer, many thanks. Is it ok for me to take a day or two to decide on which photo I'd like a print of please?
Of course. No rush at all. I'll get a notification when you send me the PM.

Perhaps the UK needs this scoring system for Eurovision Song Contest - no votes and I still get 6 points. :banana::ty:

I lol'd. 9 points for 4th seems a bit like cheating when it was 2 votes out of 17... :)

Back