Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for September 2019 is GARDEN.

Entries to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Monday 30th September 2019. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 28th NOVEMBER 2018.

This thread is for entries only. The rules and themes can be found here, and the discussion thread for 2019 is here.

Cholmondeley (pronounced Chumley) Castle Gardens in Cheshire. Voigtlander Bessamatic, Voigtlander Color-Skopar 50mm lens on Kodak Ektar.

Towers by Andy, on Flickr

Well folks other than boring record shots of veggies etc..I'll have to put back up my wobbling rose taken with a Konica 40mm
vda4c2Z.jpg

Congratulations to @steveo_mcg who has had a well deserved win on his first time entering the 2019 FPOTY! Well done also to @Peter B and @Carl Hall for their second and third places respectively. Peter has consolidated his lead at the top of the leaderboard with just 3 months left to go.

Well done everyone, as always there were some really good entries this month.

1570521020626.png

Well done @steveo_mcg

Not sure if you're aware but I've been offering a (fine art) print to the winners as a little prize each month. In order to collect, you'll need to supply me with an image you'd like printing out to A4 in a resolution of ideally 3300x2400 or thereabouts. Also I'll need postal details. Drop me a PM with details if you're interested.

You're under no obligation or time commitment. I use the image solely to make a single print for you after which I delete it.
Ian.

Fine (family?) shot @steveo_mcg , and a worthy winner

Thanks Peter, loved the colours in yours.

Yeah my Dad and my Auntie, the boy also goes round to help but today he was with me on the correct side of the camera learning to use LF.

Well done @steveo_mcg

Not sure if you're aware but I've been offering a (fine art) print to the winners as a little prize each month. In order to collect, you'll need to supply me with an image you'd like printing out to A4 in a resolution of ideally 3300x2400 or thereabouts. Also I'll need postal details. Drop me a PM with details if you're interested.

You're under no obligation or time commitment. I use the image solely to make a single print for you after which I delete it.
Ian.

Thanks Ian, i'll take you up on that thanks. Be a nice present for the boy he helps round there most weekends.

Well done @steveo_mcg, great photo.

Also, thanks to whoever gave me my initial and last-minute votes. Not quite enough to get me into the points, but very much appreciated nontheless. :)

Cheers Nige

Back