Film Photographer of the Year 2026 - Discussion Thread

Unfortunately I don't have an entry for September. I've done very little photography for the past few months, and the shots I have taken have been pretty poor. I did consider travelling to a location I've visited many times in the past, and reproducing an old shot to get it within the 2026 time frame, but my heart wasn't in it.

I think it may be a few months before my enthusiasm for photography returns.
 
Unfortunately I don't have an entry for September. I've done very little photography for the past few months, and the shots I have taken have been pretty poor. I did consider travelling to a location I've visited many times in the past, and reproducing an old shot to get it within the 2026 time frame, but my heart wasn't in it.

I think it may be a few months before my enthusiasm for photography returns.
Sorry to read that Kevin, I hope you get back your mojo for next month. I miss your unique and original photographs.
 
Unfortunately I don't have an entry for September. I've done very little photography for the past few months, and the shots I have taken have been pretty poor. I did consider travelling to a location I've visited many times in the past, and reproducing an old shot to get it within the 2026 time frame, but my heart wasn't in it.

I think it may be a few months before my enthusiasm for photography returns.
I think most of us have been there, take it easy and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great work some time in the future
 
Unfortunately I don't have an entry for September. I've done very little photography for the past few months, and the shots I have taken have been pretty poor. I did consider travelling to a location I've visited many times in the past, and reproducing an old shot to get it within the 2026 time frame, but my heart wasn't in it.

I think it may be a few months before my enthusiasm for photography returns.
Really sorry to hear that Kevin, as I always look forward to your posts. You were very helpful in suggesting locations in Northumberland for me in the spring, so possibly revisiting a few of your own personal favourite locations might get the creative juices flowing again? I certainly hope so!
 
Hope your enthusiasm returns soon Kevin. I enjoy seeing your pictures.

Losing your mojo seems to be pretty common where photography is concerned, but it usually returns.

I find that looking at others' work can often set the creative juices flowing: books, exhibitions, YouTube videos are all things that can help stir the urge for me.
 
September voting is open
 
Back
Top