- Edit My Images
Well I'm organising the photographer of the year competition and I though I would add a twist for you lot in the dark room
So here is the deal...........
We would like you all to join the photographer of the year competition and as such we are adding a special category of FILM ONLY. The rules this year allow minimal post production for the digital lot for 8 months, virtually none for 2 months and anything for the other two months. To qualify for your FILM photographer of the year your complete annual portfolio of competition entries MUST be taking on film although you do not have to process or print them, they may be scanned.
So the rules are:
- You enter the competition as normal
- You include "FILM SECTION" in the entry
- You must take your images on film in any format.
- You may mess with the images using traditional film techniques post development ie to create a print from negative then scan print.
- In the poster and december months you may take your scanned print or negative into the digital domain and carry out digital post production work to create a poster etc BUT any images used must be your own and taken on film.
There will be 2 scoreboards "Everyone" and "Film only" so film shooters will appear in both.