Film photographers desktop before processing workflow starts!

Jao

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
8196748697_2b9310caa2_b.jpg

A different take on workflow, my desktop after a weekends shooting, film all off to AG now:)

What lens do I see attached to that F(E?) on the right? :D

My desktop looks remarkably similar at the moment, a Yashica Electro 35 GSN and an FE2.

I notice you have an MD11 or MD12 attached to the F(E?) - is it true that it helps with the balance, especially with bigger lenses? They are cheap as chips...

Lens I'd say a 55mm macro by the look of it :)

What lens do I see attached to that F(E?) on the right? :D

My desktop looks remarkably similar at the moment, a Yashica Electro 35 GSN and an FE2.

I notice you have an MD11 or MD12 attached to the F(E?) - is it true that it helps with the balance, especially with bigger lenses? They are cheap as chips...

J, I thought you might recognise that lens! It is your old Nikkor 105mm f2.5 and a lovely lens it is. Had a great day shooting with it on Saturday.

My desk top picture was a humourous take on the idea of the photographers desk top, but not Lightroom or Photoshop on a TFT! My desktop is mahogany and leather, supporting the cameras I was using over the weekend. The Yashica in the background is a GT, great cheap end RF 35mm.

Yep, that is an MD12 on my trusty late model FE. A great combination. I really like using these cameras with Nikon drives, as you say cheap as chips now. I have had that one for 15 years. It does balance the camera when using bigger lenses. Highly recommend them and still quieter than my 30D.

Just waiting on the delved films now from a busy weekend:)

Lens I'd say a 55mm macro by the look of it :)

I think it counts as cheating when the lens was in my hands about a week ago :LOL:

J, I thought you might recognise that lens! It is your old Nikkor 105mm f2.5 and a lovely lens it is. Had a great day shooting with it on Saturday.

My desk top picture was a humourous take on the idea of the photographers desk top, but not Lightroom or Photoshop on a TFT! My desktop is mahogany and leather, supporting the cameras I was using over the weekend. The Yashica in the background is a GT, great cheap end RF 35mm.

Yep, that is an MD12 on my trusty late model FE. A great combination. I really like using these cameras with Nikon drives, as you say cheap as chips now. I have had that one for 15 years. It does balance the camera when using bigger lenses. Highly recommend them and still quieter than my 30D.

Great to hear you enjoyed it - I don't have any longer/bigger lenses (even the lenses that I do use are mostly AF-D so they are often lighter than their AI/AI-S counterparts).

Back