Firefox Update.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
I just got a Firefox update to version 1.5.0.1, done automatically and downloaded without me having to do anything. Pretty cool. :)

Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for the heads up, just updated mine and got the confirmation page showing its the latest version:thumb:

GfK

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Well mine has detected an update for the first time EVER... but as per usual, it won't download/install it.

Pah.

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Shamefully admits I have only used IE and downloaded firefox yesterday to try. Kinda like it so far and the best thing is it remembers all my passwords and email addresses unlike IE, so no more repetitive typing of long email logins…..tab browsing is taking just a little getting used to but I like it.
Many thanks for this.
Ken.

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
you have to tell IE to remember your details iirc

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Staff member
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
You have to tell IE to remember your settings, what day it is, and constantly remind it that it's a browser :D

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
lol, you poor misguided fools.....soon the true power of the dark side will be revealed to you...and your petty rebellion will be no more!

OP
CT

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
But not this week! :whistle2:

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
no, waiting for IE 7....

GfK

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Matty said:
no, waiting for IE 7....
If they haven't managed to get it right after six versions, what makes you think the next one will be any better?

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
GfK said:
If they haven't managed to get it right after six versions, what makes you think the next one will be any better?
i will remember that when firefox v7 comes along...:D