Firefox Update.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
I just got a Firefox update to version 1.5.0.1, done automatically and downloaded without me having to do anything. Pretty cool. :)

Thanks for the heads up, just updated mine and got the confirmation page showing its the latest version:thumb:

Well mine has detected an update for the first time EVER... but as per usual, it won't download/install it.

Pah.

Shamefully admits I have only used IE and downloaded firefox yesterday to try. Kinda like it so far and the best thing is it remembers all my passwords and email addresses unlike IE, so no more repetitive typing of long email logins…..tab browsing is taking just a little getting used to but I like it.
Many thanks for this.
Ken.

you have to tell IE to remember your details iirc

You have to tell IE to remember your settings, what day it is, and constantly remind it that it's a browser :D

lol, you poor misguided fools.....soon the true power of the dark side will be revealed to you...and your petty rebellion will be no more!

But not this week! :whistle2:

no, waiting for IE 7....

Matty said:
no, waiting for IE 7....
If they haven't managed to get it right after six versions, what makes you think the next one will be any better?

GfK said:
If they haven't managed to get it right after six versions, what makes you think the next one will be any better?

i will remember that when firefox v7 comes along...:D

Back