No
Taken last week.

king2-4.jpg

king3-2.jpg

king1-1.jpg

Taken with MK3, 500mm +1.4 tc

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Very nice set- lovely colour and detail. No 2 for me.

Good captures Ken with # 2 and 3 being the best, #1 just looks a little soft on the head, well done :clap:

wow what a set

A good strong set! The first two are in my opinion the best though, as the third is a bit same-y (identical to another recently posted on here ;))

Great captures, would love to get a picture of one of these and of this quality :)

Absolutely a cracking set (y)

But I just can't help thinking that a little more sharpening and a touch more "levels"
would get that "bit more" from them

But I just can't help thinking that a little more sharpening and a touch more "levels"

Exactly what I thought. Just tell me bugger off Ken if you like.;)

3604445731_dc72a5cfc8_o.jpg

Exactly what I thought. Just tell me bugger off Ken if you like.;)

Hells Bells! and I thought I was going to get some serious poo after my comment :D
Cheers CT (y)
(Thats pretty much what I came up with though I did slightly saturate / brighten (selectively)
the colours a tad more)

Last edited:
Great set - number 2 for me as well. I like the last but number 2 is just a more interesting pose. (y) to CT's edit as well.

:clap:

They really are stunning birds and great shots too, I like #3 myself.

Another fantastic set of KF's Ken :clap:

Were these at Brandon Marshes by any chance?

Very nicely taken Ken (y)

They're not making a showing my way. I think a couple of egrets have polished of all the sticklebacks in one of its main feeding pools, so there of to the rivers.

Awesome shots, very clear.

#3 is my favourite.

Great shots agree about the first one but hey they are kingfishers and I am so jealous:LOL: Well done Ken

Wow, great set of photos. All nice and clear. Not a bird that I have managed to get close enough to photograph.

Lovely captures Ken,no2 is my fav,thank you

Nice set Ken, good of the bird to give a little stretch for you (y)

wow what a set

That is a great set, Definately going to get out with my gear after seeing theese lol !!

Dean

Love the 2nd one Ken - it's great when they perform their yoga for you isn't it? :D

Simply awesome.

A good strong set! The first two are in my opinion the best though, as the third is a bit same-y (identical to another recently posted on here ;))
Phill he was sitting next to me :D

Thanks everyone for the comments.(y)

Cracking set! No1 for me. (y)
Thanks also CT for the edit (y)
Great captures, would love to get a picture of one of these and of this quality :)

Top notch stuff, love #2

Phil

Great set - number 2 for me as well. I like the last but number 2 is just a more interesting pose. (y) to CT's edit as well.

:clap:

They really are stunning birds and great shots too, I like #3 myself.

Very nice set Ken :)

lovely shots!!

Thank you ALL very much for your great comments most appreciated (y)

Another fantastic set of KF's Ken :clap:

Were these at Brandon Marshes by any chance?
Thanks paul,
No paul taken at upton warren they are not showing much at B/M
Very nicely taken Ken (y)

They're not making a showing my way. I think a couple of egrets have polished of all the sticklebacks in one of its main feeding pools, so there of to the rivers.

Cheers tony, well i do hope they make an appearance for you.

Thanks paul,
No paul taken at upton warren they are not showing much at B/M

Ah right. That's why I asked. I was talking to Ian a couple of weeks ago and he was saying that they weren't playing ball at Brandon due to the water level being too high. Seeing your shots I wondered if things had changed at BM since :)

Back