First attempt at garden birds, Comments welcome!

Ladybird

Coccinella 7-Punctata
Name
Lesley
Edit My Images
Yes
Garden_Birds_Jan_08_047_who_you_lookin_at_.jpg

Who are you lookin at?

Garden_Birds_Jan_08_022_brown_bird.jpg

Brown bird, female Blackbird?

Garden_Birds_Jan_08_066_Starling.jpg

Nice tail!!! :D

Nice set of birdies LB, I like the way the starling is looking at his fence buddy (y)

He was staring at het BOTTOM!!!!! :LOL: Typical male! !!!!

Nice set LB.
The last one is my favourite, I love the colours on the starling(y)
Like the title on the last one too, made me chuckle:D

Great set LB, much better than mine well done :)

Thanks Lurch,! and LP !!!! :D

I should also give Credit to Joe T's Dad for lending the 70-300 lens to me, It goes back next week! :( I want one!

Anyone coming to Whipsnade on Saturday?

Nice set LB.
The last one is my favourite, I love the colours on the starling(y)
Like the title on the last one too, made me chuckle:D

:ty:

Nicely done LB ... (y) ... Blue Tit, female Blackbird, Starling and f Blackbird all very well captured ... ;)

:p

Thankyou all very much!!!!

I thought I was gonna get loads of could do better coments!

PS: Hi Ven, long time no see! :wave:

Hmmmmm, Valentines is Feb 14th...... Birthday is March 14th....... I go for valentines!!!!! glass gotta be cheaper than a rock! :naughty: :LOL:

Very nice LB (y)
Blackbird for me, think it might stand a sharpen, but thats a nice unusual pose you got there (y)

Its quite addictive this birding lark isnt it ..... even if though I dont really get any keepers! :LOL:

Thanks Glo, I know what you mean, I got these three today, out of over 100 shots! :bonk:

depends how big the lens is ;)

Nothing toooo big! ;) and aint you supposed to spend a months salary on a rock! :naughty:

Yo LB ... :wave: ... Ditto ... ;) ... you noticed ... :naughty:

You still not wearing decent glass then girl ... :cautious: ... even on your ring finger ... :shrug:

Got Joes Dads 70-300 lens, some of Joes Lenses.... some others borrowed from my brother, and my own 18-70 :woot:

..... And only one old rock I don't wear anymore! :D

Nice set of birdie pics. Feeders very useful for birdies (and 'togs) this time of year.

One 'tip' - provide a perch (old branch) nearby with neutral, uncluttered background and focus on that - birdies will often Q up waiting their turn on feeder. Makes 'nicer', more natural pics.

Thanks for all comments and advice! (y) I hope to have another go when I get my own lens, got to give this one back! :(

Great set there (y)

thanks! He makes me giggle too! :LOL:

Back