First post:sports stuff

Name
Iain
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I intro'd myself earlier on today so I suppose I'd better post some pics as well. I do mostly sports stuff, Gridiron, triathlon etc
Gridiron is just a blast, you should try it, its probably one of the best sports for action photography.

I reduced the quality to make them load a bit quicker.

b.jpg

The British Time Trial Champion, doing about 35-40 mph
c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

h.jpg

The last gasped Tackle!
i.jpg

Excellent!

High contrast and saturation but really effective. Looking forward to more :)

Great shots, i'm sure i've seen #3 somewhere before :shrug:

Lovely introduction Iain, look forward to seeing more of you work.

great series, some competition for Diego :LOL:

RoberP, yeah thats the way i like my shots, not always everyones cup of T but I think for sports anyway it gives a more dramatic, feel of action.
Or I could be talking rubbish I suppose :)
no 4 I have on my wall at 20x30 inch framed and it really has impact.
So far the mags and papers are picking them up so ....am happy!!:D

Thanks for the comments guys.

cheers
Iain

Hi Iain,

Funny that Dod says competition for me. I think your cycling shots are amazing.

Of course the irony is that we have worked together before now. At the Brit Bowl, I was covering the Aztecs for bristol media, but you will have known me as Pete :)

Nice one and welcome to TP :)

I love those cycling shots :clap: You've really captured the concentration on the faces and the shots have a fantastic sense of speed. I really like the high level of saturation in them too (y)

Ha ha no way , small world....how ya doing Pete, good to hear from you again.
Yeah BritBowl was a blast, I had a great time shooting, very looong weekend. For those not in the know, Sat & Sun , 2 games per day roughly 3+ hours each game. Was totally shattered by the time a travelled home but I am hoping to get invited again in 2007.

cheers
iain

Ha ha no way , small world....how ya doing Pete, good to hear from you again.
Yeah BritBowl was a blast, I had a great time shooting, very looong weekend. For those not in the know, Sat & Sun , 2 games per day roughly 3+ hours each game. Was totally shattered by the time a travelled home but I am hoping to get invited again in 2007.

cheers
iain

Good mate. Thanks for asking. Plodding along - usual non league stuff, bristol rugby and local non league rugger. Never enough matches to cover though!

I love the way you have caught the determination with no 3, but i am a bit worryed about the guy's hand in the last one? Must be a nice boy:)

'I too think I have seen No3 before '

Well, I gave it to a mag for publishing, 220 i think and Triathlon Scotland are using it....it may have been on FredMiranda too.

cheers
Iain

Back