First time published in the Nationals

sorry Gary, was an beer induced failure to post ;) that and running round the house going :wacky:

got a hatrick :woot: in print with the Daily Mail too & in print with the Daily Mirror :D

(Apologies for the blatant showing off here ;) )

Thanks everyone.

I thought i might have a chance i got that shot sent early but when i missed the winner i wanted to :crying:

Shows if you get wiring quickly you have a chance

Cheeky Ass.

Get em framed and on the wall (if you have not already!)

Daily Star too, nice belated birthday pressie this :D

EDIT:

Daily star isn't mine

EDIT:

There is one of mine LOL

Last edited:
Nicely done mate, shows that "Right place - right time" pays off!

Always nice to get the nationals!! My first was a god-awful shot of Stephen Jones which had nothing to do with the outcome of the game...except he'd just been recalled to the Wales squad for the 6Nations.

AT LAST!!!!! Nice one Andy :)

Now ya broke yer cherry the target is every week :)

Congratulations Andy - well deserved. It's a cracking image too. I was wondering - do you crop these before they get to the paper/agency or do they? Or neither?

Ryan

Congratulations Andy - well deserved. It's a cracking image too. I was wondering - do you crop these before they get to the paper/agency or do they? Or neither?

Ryan

Normally i crop them but last night i just captioned, resized to 1MB and sent the full file by FTP, the agency cropped them then sent to papers.

Can someone buy a copy of the Southern edition of the Daily Star please :D

Well done Andy. Usages are a bit like buses, you wait for ages for one then several come all at once! I'll speak later when you've come down off the ceiling :clap:

Well done Andy. Usages are a bit like buses, you wait for ages for one then several come all at once!

Andy can't come to the computer right now..hes busy writing his letter of resignation from his real job :)

does anyone know if press cuttings come under same regs as match pics?

in the recent thread about licences they do.. which i find incredible.. but do notice a lot of togs have removed there tear sheets.. pathetic innit :(

seriosuly mate.. nice little earner all them.. I bet Andi is over the moon as well... I am really pleased for both of ya:)

does anyone know if press cuttings come under same regs as match pics?

Someone said before that they think it does...which is odd. Surely you can reproduce a copy of the newspaper cutting? I don't see why that would be in any breach of the rules.

Someone said before that they think it does...which is odd. Surely you can reproduce a copy of the newspaper cutting? I don't see why that would be in any breach of the rules.

I agree.. :(

Kieran, pressdisplay is great!

I'm on it now...nice shows Andy you've had some good sizes there too! Tasty little earner.

Cheers James. 3 different pics used :D

Very nice indeed...should go a little way to financing a mkIV.

Now, just remember, you need to consistently get shots now! I see Martin Ricketts/PA was there, were Getty?

Getty weren't there.

I should thank Martin actually because id staked out my spot then he came and sat right next to me, so i went other side of the goals..........bish bash bosh :D

Getty weren't there.

I should thank Martin actually because id staked out my spot then he came and sat right next to me, so i went other side of the goals..........bish bash bosh :D

Was anyone there?!?! I know the bombsite's not popular but i'd have thought anyone from PA/GI or the smaller guys would be there!

Anyway, that's beside the point...you need to start competing with the big guns now! Get yourself some competition, then you'll see how quickly you're forced to improve images. :D

Back