first trip to machloop area (bwlch and bluebell hill)

Name
richard
Edit My Images
Yes
pics taken with a canon 400d and canon 90-300mm ef lens
c&c welcome to help improve

harrierbluebellhill.jpg

alpha2bluebellhill.jpg

alphabluebellhill.jpg

xx244bwlch.jpg

hawkt1strobebwlch.jpg

f15bwlch.jpg

alphajetbwlch_edited-1.jpg

_MG_0127_edited-1.jpg

_MG_0127.jpg

_MG_0117_edited-1.jpg

Cracking set mate, Number 6 would have been a cracker if the plane was is focus. Mind you i still like the shot. well done. :)

You've got a nice set there and a great array of aircraft but most of them look pretty soft if I'm being honest.

On the good side, it looks like your panning technique is good, on the bad side it looks like the lens has let you down quite badly I can't see anything wrong with the way you've shot them! The alphajet is quite special !

Also well done on going up bluebell - I've not done that yet (y)

many thanks i am glad you have said its the lens as i did have my doubts and that is was my technique ,, can i ask which alpha you mean

and yes bluebell is a bit ummm steep but well worth the hike up

It looks like the majority have been taken with the lens wide open and you'll struggle for definition using it that way. It's always going to be a trade off but I think you'd be better bumping up the Iso a little and enduring the resultant noise to have f/8 as a minimum. The panning looks to be quite good but the lens just doesn't cut it at f/5.6 and it's a shame.

Bob

i knowthe alpha jet has the orange markings i was just pondering which one stands out as a bit special to hyakuhei

Nice set for a first timer. You might want to invest in better glass.

i am looking into it just a matter of funds

just spotted this one in amongst my shots today

alphastrobebluebellhill.jpg

Back