First wedding

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I'd share these shots with you for some critique. I did my first wedding as an official tog this last week. I was actually one of two photographers as the wedding was over 5 days with various happenings on the days and no way could one tog cover everything.

Anyway here's a few of the portraits done on Saturday. Oh and before you all say, yes I know about the leaflet stand on the table :bang:

_D303225.jpg

_D303254.jpg

_D303681.jpg

_D303793.jpg

_D312261.jpg

Pete

There are some super images there Pete ... (y) ... and in difficult lighting conditions in some cases too ... :eek:

:p

The first dance was a challenge, in fact there were loads of low light situations over the 3 days I did. Most of the time flash ruined the "feel" of the shot so I was having to make do with cranking the ISO up and shooting slow shutter speeds... Thank god for the D3 :D

Pete

Good set you have bright & colourfull, I like the first & last shots best (y)

Some lovely shots. If I was to shoot a wedding, I'd love to do one of these, such gorgeous colours! (y)

Thanks guys. Marc, you'd really love it. I'm hoping I'm going to get more asian weddings off the back of the results from this one, because I loved doing it. I love playing with vibrant colours in my photography so this was just up my street.

Pete

Back