First wedding

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I'd share these shots with you for some critique. I did my first wedding as an official tog this last week. I was actually one of two photographers as the wedding was over 5 days with various happenings on the days and no way could one tog cover everything.

Anyway here's a few of the portraits done on Saturday. Oh and before you all say, yes I know about the leaflet stand on the table :bang:

_D303225.jpg

_D303254.jpg

_D303681.jpg

_D303793.jpg

_D312261.jpg

Pete

There are some super images there Pete ... (y) ... and in difficult lighting conditions in some cases too ... :eek:

:p

The first dance was a challenge, in fact there were loads of low light situations over the 3 days I did. Most of the time flash ruined the "feel" of the shot so I was having to make do with cranking the ISO up and shooting slow shutter speeds... Thank god for the D3 :D

Pete

Good set you have bright & colourfull, I like the first & last shots best (y)

Thanks guys. Marc, you'd really love it. I'm hoping I'm going to get more asian weddings off the back of the results from this one, because I loved doing it. I love playing with vibrant colours in my photography so this was just up my street.

Pete

Back