Flashcamera

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
No
Just ordered a 24-105 f4 L lens from Flashcamera (for my wife's 7d). Spent ages looking around the various suppliers but decided to go with Ian as I liked the comments that people have made on this forum.

Got free delivery and as I paid by bank transfer another 1.5% off so I'm a happy banana :banana:

Ian has been in contact to say that my bank transfer has been received and that the lens is now ready for dispatch. I'll keep you updated when I receive more info / the lens.

Quick update - I had an email from Flash Camera yesterday to say that the lens had been dispatched. It arrived this morning, well packaged and I've just put it onto the camera. All works really well.

Very pleased with the price and the service offered from Kerso - certainly happy to recommend them.

Thanks Brian, I appreciate your order. Ian.
Quick update - I had an email from Flash Camera yesterday to say that the lens had been dispatched. It arrived this morning, well packaged and I've just put it onto the camera. All works really well.

Very pleased with the price and the service offered from Kerso - certainly happy to recommend them.

Back